Today’s update brings quite some bug fixes to Call of War. Gone are the days that some unit specific stats did not update. We also resolved the issue of the undefeatable Swiss convoy on the All Countries: All In event map and the 1939 Historic World War map. Those are just two examples of what we fixed today. Here is an overview of all bug fixes and the upcoming scenario rotation:
- Resolved an issue that caused unit specific stats to not update correctly.
- Resolved an issue that caused a mixed stack of airplanes with different patrol radius not dealing or taking damage when sent on patrol. Now the smallest patrol radius is valid for the entire stack and damage is dealt and taken by planes accordingly.
- Resolved an issue that caused swiss planes to appear as indestructible convoys on the “All Countries: All In” event map and the “1939 Historic World War” map.
- Resolved an issue that made AI enemy troops skip movement time to counter a ranged attack on their province by a player.
- Resolved an issue that kept transport ships from leveling up combat and speed values after research was completed.
- Fixed the last online timer of alliance members in the alliances ranking not working.
- Resolved an issue where units could not be selected in a certain area in the Pacific Ocean on the “World at War” and “1939 Historic World War” maps.
- Resolved an issue where starting units were not deployed correctly on the “1939 Blitzkrieg” map.
Note: Although unit specific stats are working again, but are yet not counted towards rewards. We are working on the issue.
- Resolved an issue that caused a long delay and lack of loading screen when creating a new account on iOS when clicking the Play button.
- 2019-08-20 - 2019-08-27: America Homefront
- 2019-08-27 - 2019-09-03: 1939 Blitzkrieg
Your Bytro Team