We are counting the days until our second test event for Call of War 1.5.We already shared a lot about what you can expect this time around. If you haven’t heard about it yet, check out the news on our website, follow us on Facebook and Twitter and join the discussions on the forums. Apart from the preparations of the new test event, we also found the time for more graphical updates, bug fixes and general updates.
One thing you might have noticed today is the brand new logo for Call of War and the new look and feel of the Call of War website and social media channels! As much as we loved the old logo, we figured that Call of War 1.5 needs a modern and matching branding. We hope you like it!
We also finalized our graphical update and added new graphics for the remaining units, which didn’t get a facelift yet. You can read about those units and all other updates of today's release in the list below.
- We updated the graphics for Flying Bombs.
- We updated the graphics for Rockets.
- We updated the graphics for Nuclear Rockets.
- We updated the graphics for Nuclear Bombers.
- We updated the graphics for Paratroopers.
- We updated the graphics for Rocket Fighters.
- We updated the graphics for the Paratrooper transport plane.
- We added several new images to the loading screen rotation.
- We added faction-specific battleship images to the game.
- We updated the Call of War logo.
- We updated the look and feel of the Call of War website and mobile app.
- We added industrial complexes to urban provinces in the Team Up event.
- We fixed an issue that caused the wrong image of SP Anti Air units being displayed on iOS and Android.
- We resolved an issue that prevented the correct icons for Infantry units being displayed in the army bar on desktop.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the updated images for Militia units being displayed.
- We resolved an issue that caused the attack vector of ranged units only being displayed when hovering over or selecting it. Attack vectors of ranged units are now always displayed and are highlighted when you hover over or selecting them.
- We fixed a bug that caused some members of High Command getting an incorrect error message when trying to create a new game.
- We fixed an issue that allowed players to pick certain countries on the Historic World War map for 25 players that were supposed to be AI-exclusive.
- We resolved an issue that caused upgrade/blueprint symbols being displayed for several non-elite units, although only elite units should show this symbol.
- We resolved an issue that caused province borders to change brightness depending on terrain. Province borders now always have the same brightness, no matter the terrain. This change makes it easier to identify borders on the map.
- We fixed an issue that caused the AI to send land units to the middle of the ocean and park them there.
- We resolved an issue that caused music and sound being automatically switched on again, when switching browser tabs.
Best of luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team