Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Replied to a comment by whowh on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sure
  • whowh -

Liked Storm Phoenix’s post in the thread Murica frees the world w/ McDonalds and shotguns.

Like (Post)
    Or make three more accounts, get banned by staff, and make the polls roll
  • whowh -

Liked Storm Phoenix’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Absolument pas. I am Maximilien Robespierre, and I will ze the people to freedom. Kill Jefin B and anyone associated with them. Fais ca, et la vie sera bien meilleure.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Allied Doctrine split: U.S. & Commonwealth.

Either way this is my conclusion for individual unit upgrades. We still need the overall doctrine bonus worked out though: Militia:+2 day research Infantry: +2 Day research delay and 15% slower movement speed Mot Infantry: -2 day research bonus and 15%…
  • pecata -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vietcong2005: “When I use spies to intercept messages, I only obtain ones that are unimportant. ” You should turn the checkmark "only intercept unimportant messages" off, it is under…
  • pecata -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Avoiding message intercepts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from vietcong2005: “When I use spies to intercept messages, I only obtain ones that are unimportant. ” You should turn the checkmark "only intercept unimportant…
  • pecata -

Replied to the thread Will I go to war.

Quote from BrutusTrump: “No. ” I 2nd that. You will be fine.
  • HSS223 -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-04-27.

I miss some of the secret research that was in 1.0 that I think would be cool to mess around with in 2.0 speed events (mostly talking about the nuclear powered ships). But at the same time I do see why they were removed... all in all 2.0 is a lot more…
  • Daniel_Phelps -

Replied to the thread Allied Doctrine split: U.S. & Commonwealth.

Such drastic buffs to commonwealth units makes them blatantly overpowered. Some of them don't even make sense, either. Infantry tanks get increased firepower? Why? Was the 2-pounder notably superior to comparable tank armaments of the time? In terms of…
  • Storm Phoenix -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Absolument pas. I am Maximilien Robespierre, and I will ze the people to freedom. Kill Jefin B and anyone associated with them. Fais ca, et la vie sera bien meilleure.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread How to kill.

Just use the fabian tactic. Simply refuse to engage him in combat.
  • MiloK32 -

Wrote a comment on RBoi200’s wall.

Wall Comment
    more points than the comrade
  • Storm Phoenix -

Replied to the thread Murica frees the world w/ McDonalds and shotguns.

Or make three more accounts, get banned by staff, and make the polls roll
  • MiloK32 -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread The new Roman Empire.

Like (Post)
    As Pompey, I defy your rule whowh! I shall start a revolution in Yugoslavia!
  • MiloK32 -

Like (Post)
    I accidentally voted karl, can i change?
  • MiloK32 -

Like (Post)
    Vote me and GrandEmpire! We need a border wall to keep the Gauls out! We need to separate their families, no crucify them! Roman Empire First! Long Live the Emperor!
  • Storm Phoenix -

Wrote a comment on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Find another picture or change your name, your picture karl ludwig von osterreich stinks, and name is misspelled.
  • MiloK32 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from whowh: “Elections: I'm electing consuls (there are two) for the Roman Empire. The following candidates are being ordered to run. Right now. @Comrade genz, @GrandEmpire, @Karl von Krass, and @RBoi200 ” Ordered to run?…
  • MiloK32 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Elections: I'm electing consuls (there are two) for the Roman Empire. The following candidates are being ordered to run. Right now. @Comrade genz, @GrandEmpire, @Karl von Krass, and @RBoi200 ” Ordered to run? I'm sorry, I'll have…
  • MiloK32 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from whowh: “As a punishment, the scientists were brutally punished. ” uhhhhh... ” ***Crucified*** Then their families were executed ” Better.