Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Efanjuarez -

Replied to the thread War affecting morale.

I have searched a lot on the Internet but not get anything useful but finally through this thread I want to thank that I have got my answer. https://www.go-happybirthday.com/
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread New country idea.

Cuba is pathetic. In my game, Sweden was able to take Cuba, who was active, at day 27. Sweden. Not to mention, Cuba doesn't even start off with all resources. Cuba has to conquer someone to get oil, which is really stupid. All other player countries…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread For Next All Countries All In.

Small countries really are pathetic. Lots of provinces don't even produce one of every resource- I once played as Costa Rica when this event was first released, and for almost twenty something days my rare material production was at zero, because the…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread A few thoughts.

Quote from patriota75: “You need about 4 time more aa guns then opponent have planes to defend from ground. ” Anti-air are not supposed to be used to defend some infantry, they're used to defend large stacks. I use them when I have a big tank column…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Annexation of Provinces.

Quote from King_Max: “It would become an annexed province, which doesn't have full production, but has more production than the occupied province. It'd be like Conflict of Nations when you annex a city, the production goes from 25% to 50% making the…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread for the next balancing update.

I personally disagree with nerfing planes any further. Regular AA at level 5 do 10 damage to planes, SPAA do 11. Interceptors at level 6 do 13 damage to planes. In other words, anti-air do almost as much defensive damage to planes than interceptors do.…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Can we have a way to delete troops?.

Quote from Kanaris: “Even in historical scenarios where you start with certain units that you would never be caught dead researching ” *cough* STRATEGIC BOMBERS *cough*
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Where these all event games? ” Yesterday, there was an All Countries All In map available in the "New Games" tab, but I had problems joining it. Because it wasn't on the Events tab, I thought it was a glitched game or…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Italian Model.

Quote from ITSAEROMF: “I agree I also added on to this on the Reddit I believe that a way for the game to make money would be to sell skins of different nations for troops, like buy the full Italian skinpack for 50,000 Gold or something. Maybe even…
  • iDragons -

Replied to the thread Historical Maps: Occupied Cores.

I SO would love to see this. Another thing I hate about the Historic map is that basically every colony that exists, whether it be British, French, Italian, Belgian, Portuguese or Dutch; they're all non-cores. The colonies are essentially USELESS. At…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Espionage Spies.

It doesn’t for intel(as a suggestion I would place them somewhere not important since most player use counter spy in the capital or strategic region) Economic is more important that you will place them in the highest resource producing region usually…
  • iDragons -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Historical Maps: Occupied Cores.

Like (Post)
    One thing I was wondering about recently was occupied, non-core provinces in the historical maps. I noticed that for example China starts with Macao, Hongkong, and a good other portion of it occupied by various other nations. However, thy are listed as…
  • iDragons -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iDragons: “France starts off with 25 units, which is less than the amount of units that West Germany has in the province of Aachen ALONE ” I did notice this, while UK has a lot of units, cities, and economy. While I appreciate the…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread IDEA: End Running Game Limit.

Thread
    OK, before you panic, hear me out: Games take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG to count me as out. Even well after I've been defeated. Which means, at the moment, I have only 6 games running, over a 100 in my archive, and I'm still…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Empty drop Supply.

The contents of supply drops are added to your inventory at the time when you capture the province where they are. In most cases you will receive a popup message showing the contents, but that is easy to miss or close accidentally without realizing it.
  • Pokerface735 -

Replied to the thread Players League April 2019 Sign UP.

I have read and agree to the Players League Rules effective January 1, 2019 including the spoiler.
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread New country idea.

But Cuba would have a great capital location if they were to capture all of the Americas.
  • YassineAB -

Posted the thread Empty drop Supply.

Thread
    I have successfully rescued the Drop/Supply from the enemy territory , but i didn't receive nothing .
  • szinisa -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Like (Post)
    Quote from EZ Dolittle: “So in summary: we do not know how many games were generated. It sounds like that NO games were played with all 9 active players. It also sounds like Germany was basically victorious if it had 2 active players regardless of…
  • ridderp -

Posted the thread Espionage Spies.

Thread
    Does it matter where I put my intel, military, or economic spies or do I have to place them in strategic locations such as urban and core provinces?