Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on cl0xy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    HWW game except we are minor nations?
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Historic World War as the USSR.

Quote from ilikegreen21: “It's just day 2....... ” but You have to already develop against Japan and Other nations. Most of your double resource Cities are in the east.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by BrutusTrump on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yes, It was kinda rude.
  • newbgamer101 -

Replied to the thread AA No Fly Zone.

• ilikegreen21 -

Wrote a comment on ilikegreen21’s wall.

Wall Comment
    sorry i was sleeping
  • ilikegreen21 -

• ilikegreen21 -

• cl0xy -

Liked MiloK32’s post in the thread American Homefront - East Texas..

Like (Post)
    i do
  • cl0xy -

Replied to the thread American Homefront - East Texas..

let me hold a poll, for some context, if I continue it will be the same quality as the last posts, and this series is coming to an end soon, vote on poll if you wanna see the next parts.
  • DAMINATO99 -

Replied to a comment by conanyrambo on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Reply
    reportalo
    abajo a la derecha aparece una tuerquita,apreta ahi y busca el simbolito de un sobre,apreta ahi y denuncia al jugador.
  • DAMINATO99 -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola!
  • MiloK32 -

Replied to the thread AA No Fly Zone.

Quote from newbgamer101: “IRL, WWII anti-air artillery was able to engage any and all planes they detected flying within a certain area of the battery. I think this should be implemented into the game as well. This would be represented by a shaded…
  • MiloK32 -

• BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Server state issues.

Thread
    What causes this? Have a lot of problems with these.
  • cl0xy -

• RogodeterSnowl -

Replied to the thread Is Combat System Broken?.

Quote from BMfox: “Remember that for each attack there's an X-factor. You will never do a maximum damage output. It's a theoretical number, but the first casualty of war is the battle plan. Infantry is 50% stronger in defence plus the 15% bonus from…
  • newbgamer101 -

Posted the thread AA No Fly Zone.

Thread
    IRL, WWII anti-air artillery was able to engage any and all planes they detected flying within a certain area of the battery. I think this should be implemented into the game as well. This would be represented by a shaded circle similar to the patrol…
  • newbgamer101 -

Replied to the thread Artillery attack range..

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from whowh: “In that case tanks shouldn't be able to be upgraded into new vehicles that have higher HP ” You can easily put a new engine in a vehicle and add extra armor for example. However for artillery it's not like you…
  • cl0xy -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Artillery Deploy Time and Packing up time.

Like (Post)
    If you want the Bytro take on this: In our view shoot'n'scoot is an unintended exploit that we do not want in the game. Just to be on the same page, shoot'n'scoot is when you attack a ranged unit with another ranged unit but pull back your own ranged…
  • cl0xy -

Liked godofthegame2’s post in the thread Artillery Deploy Time and Packing up time.

Like (Post)
    Yes so that’s good for them. This is a strategy game