Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Galaxy147 -

Liked Cinnashimp’s post in the thread Favorite Time Periods.

Like (Post)
    My favorite time period would probably have to be the 18th century because of all the action like the American Civil War and the Spanish-American War. :thumbsup:
  • Cinnashimp -

Replied to the thread Favorite Time Periods.

My favorite time period would probably have to be the 18th century because of all the action like the American Civil War and the Spanish-American War. :thumbsup:
  • BMfox -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread New country idea.

Like (Post)
    I think for the 25 player map that we should swap Cuba with Siam: i played Cuba and the starting cobditions are terrible and you are in a sandwich beetwen 3 players who can invade you any second (USA, Mexico, Brazil). You are forced to ally with USA and…
  • BMfox -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Can we have a way to delete troops?.

Like (Post)
    I disagree .. .. because without option to delete / disband units there is a greater strategic challenge -- to manage when, where and why you should build which units (and buildings) best (and others better not, or maybe later) keeps this game more…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “So in summary: we do not know how many games were generated. It sounds like that NO games were played with all 9 active players. It also sounds like Germany was basically victorious if it had 2 active players regardless of…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Access problem.

Do you play mobile or on desktop? If mobile delete the app and install it again as maybe you haven't got the latest update. If on desktop log-out and back in and try again.
  • BMfox -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Details about units regeneration.

Like (Post)
    Ground units regenerate everywhere in your own territory. This of course includes all provinces you have conquered. No regeneration on hostile, neutral or allied area. Airplanes regenerate if they are based on an own airbase, even if in the air from
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Can we have a way to delete troops?.

I disagree .. .. because without option to delete / disband units there is a greater strategic challenge -- to manage when, where and why you should build which units (and buildings) best (and others better not, or maybe later) keeps this game more…
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread How about introduce Spy plane ?.

Spy planes should be with large range and no equipment for fight. They are wondering around and give intel, they can be easy shoot down
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread Can we have a way to delete troops?.

I like idea of disbanding troops. Why not?
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread Gold express.

I did the same thing :) I stayed without gold i earned in past month. What will happen, nothing. We have to be more careful ;0
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Details about units regeneration.

Sounds absolute logical. Could someone verify that precisely please? Then I could correct the information above. When I examined the repair and healing system back then, I sometimes observed that it was not always exactly the case .. .. and because I
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread New Event - 1944: Endgame.

Victory conditions (90% of map) are way too tough on this event. Playing as the Soviets we already won the game (unofficicaly) over a week ago, and we've since been busy conquering places like UK, Scandinavia, Spain, and North Africa. STILL this is not…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Coalition victories.

When you open the World Herald and click the Game Info Button, the required points and the time until the next change of day are displayed. On the 10-player (Blitzkrieg) map are needed 540 points (80%) for a co-victory win, and 405 points (60%) for a…
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Precision Command Tools.

Quote from war-play: “WebGL all still don't work at old videocards (as NV GT6600 and oldest)!@war-play Does WebGL switch itself off automatically in that case or does the game directly start in Canvas? That would be intended. If that is not the case…
  • hakijaa -

Posted the thread New country idea.

Thread
    I think for the 25 player map that we should swap Cuba with Siam: i played Cuba and the starting cobditions are terrible and you are in a sandwich beetwen 3 players who can invade you any second (USA, Mexico, Brazil). You are forced to ally with USA and…
  • hakijaa -

Posted the thread Coalition victories.

Thread
    How much VP is needed as a 2-man coalition to win a 10 player map, plus does retirement apply to a victory as a coalition? :wallbash
  • hakijaa -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread who would be better at CoW?.

Like (Post)
    Can we please stop with these threads? They are all awful.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Favorite Time Periods.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from hakijaa: “17th century because Europe was on the tip of becoming a caliphate. ” That's an overstatement, The Arabs were only in Spain. ” Dude, Vienna 1683? I really dont make a difference beetwen the Turks and Arabs,…
  • Gallic Dargon1 -

Posted the thread Can not enter Game 2704572.

Thread
    Sought to enter Game 2704572. As of this message still day 0. Will not open and let me choose a country. At the time of this message there are 8 players in the round. :wallbash X( :( ?(