Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread Andy Pages.

• ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread ROMANIA.

in my experience, a strong LT, mot inf stack can deal good damage to the ussr. I played Romania once and blitzed yugolsavia, and attacked ussr day 4, I took much of south and north ussr before I got bored and quit
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “Forums are starting to come back, that's a good sign. ” ?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Quote from AleksanderZ: “It’s just like how there’s no steel in the Steel Belt. ” Same reason I guess.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Like (Post)
    It’s just like how there’s no steel in the Steel Belt.
  • AleksanderZ -

Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Me, Germany and Turkey are invading the Soviet Union now. Most of his units are infantry, militia, and ordiances, so my AC + LT + Infantry stacks are killin’ it (literally!). I also have air superiority and have 2 Tactical…
  • AleksanderZ -

Liked Ash Ketchum’s post in the thread ROMANIA.

Like (Post)
    Me, Germany and Turkey are invading the Soviet Union now. Most of his units are infantry, militia, and ordiances, so my AC + LT + Infantry stacks are killin’ it (literally!). I also have air superiority and have 2 Tactical Bombers produced already…
  • AleksanderZ -

It’s just like how there’s no steel in the Steel Belt.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Forums are starting to come back, that's a good sign.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Andy Pages.

Should've put that in the off-topic place my dude.
  • Ash Ketchum -

Liked AleksanderZ’s post in the thread ROMANIA.

Like (Post)
    If the USSR is inactive, it’s a great idea, especially if other countries are helping. If Yugoslavia is inactive, take them ASAP. It’s basically free land.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Like (Post)
    I noticed in the HWW and even in the W@W maps, the amount of oil provinces in the Middle East is actually below average. Why is this?
  • Ash Ketchum -

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Ash Ketchum: “Update: I took the city of Lviv from Poland, and Germany got the others. I took over Bulgaria and Hungary, and will invade Yugoslavia soon. Got troops on the border with Russia and plan to invade…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Balance purpose. ” Understandable, this question has also popped in my head time to time.
  • Ash Ketchum -

Me, Germany and Turkey are invading the Soviet Union now. Most of his units are infantry, militia, and ordiances, so my AC + LT + Infantry stacks are killin’ it (literally!). I also have air superiority and have 2 Tactical Bombers produced already…
  • AleksanderZ -

If the USSR is inactive, it’s a great idea, especially if other countries are helping. If Yugoslavia is inactive, take them ASAP. It’s basically free land.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Posted the thread Quoting twice in forums.

Thread
    Sometimes when I quote somebody, it quotes twice, and sometimes it just doesn't even quote it, it just puts it into a text. I haven't encountered it again, but when I do I'll screenshot it, not sure if I have enough proof for the bug though. Also, has…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread No Oil in Middle East?.

Like (Post)
    Balance purpose.