Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ElGatoCuriosoYT -

Wrote a comment on tyson.ar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola! Quisiera Presentar una Postulacion para ser Mod , Le dejo aqui mi Informacion.

Nombre: Angel Martin Cornejo

Trabajo o estudios: Turismo

Localidad : Bariloche , Rio Negro (Argentina).

NickName del juego : ElGatoCuriosoYT…
  • ElGatoCuriosoYT -

Now follows El gato con botas.

Follow
  • iNot_here -

Replied to the thread Enemy running through your troops..

Quote from VorlonFCW: “There is a rather rare event. On occasion your troops will take a break and camp beside the road for a meal. If they do this at the wrong time an enemy can zip past them on the road without anyone firing a shot. ” Or maybe the…
  • ElGatoCuriosoYT -

Wrote a comment on El gato con botas’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hola! Seguro que ya me Conocereis por aqui , Tu Aceptas/Consideras Postulaciones para el Cargo de MOD?
    -Espero Respuesta.
  • Edepedable -

Posted the thread Damage on attack and defence in a stack with more than 10 units in 1.5.

Thread
    Hi, I have a question about how the stacking of units works in 1.5. In the FAQ it says that only the 10 units with the highest damage output actually fight. So what happens if your mixed stack is attacked by a mixed stack? What if you have 10 infantry…
  • Dex4000 -

Replied to the thread Enemy running through your troops..

It was several small groups of infantry. They were enemy on my home territory. And yes my guys had had a long day, maybe the guards fell asleep? Not a huge deal in the end. I ran them down ad dispatched them in detail. Still it was a surprise.
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread The best tactics for 1.5.

Quote from Spite_Is_Right: “you should always adjust your army composition based on the composition of your opponents. ” Yup, doing this well enough wins the game. As for trickery goes, if at all possible a player should be able to counter every…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked GEN.FARSWAN’s post in the thread Looking For an Allience [CLOSED].

Like (Post)
    If u are looking for an alliance pls msg me personally i am an officer Of training alliance
  • DAMINATO99 -

Wrote a comment on alvar von haffen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Alvar,encima estoy descargando algo,si que no puedo descargar Discord aun,saludos.
  • DAMINATO99 -

Wrote a comment on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    si,pero creo que el mundo no quiere,ahora hay varios apagones en mi ciudad,asi que me quedo sin Internet jajajjaja,el finde seguro,saludos
  • JustCallMeTank -

Replied to the thread Potential solution to (real life) sleep time during the game.

the flip side is if your a small nation this is the time you pounce so really it does only benefit the stronger nations. and trust me ive woken up with half my territories captured so i do get your frustration.
  • JavierKing45 -

Replied to a comment by alvar von haffen on JavierKing45’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Me gustaría pero no tengo el suficiente conocimiento sobre el tema.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wrote a comment on 6767avfff’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey 6767AVFFF, I see that you are still in training Alliance! As you know, I was inactive for a bit because of family emergency. Why don't you head over to Training Alliance United for more information? I would like to reform the alliance. Also, you…
  • ZILANT -

Liked Spite_Is_Right’s post in the thread The best tactics for 1.5.

Like (Post)
    There are actually a few good tips in there, but there is no such thing as "the best tactics". Tactics isn't even the right word, you're referring to strategy. Tactics refers to the maneuvering of troops on the ground to take best advantage of the…
  • BlazingInfernos -

Replied to the thread Game Film and Advance Map Review.

Quote from BeorntheBold: “2. I have always wanted the ability to look at a map before joining to see the resources, starting units and infrastructure, and terrain of all the provinces ” There is a problem in your suggession. If i can view armies of a…
  • alvar von haffen -

Wrote a comment on JavierKing45’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos Javier .
    He visto que prestas atención a los hilos históricos que publicamos . Me preguntaba si te apetecía participar con nosotros ,en la elaboración de estos hilos .Llevarías una sección ,y tendrías que publicar semanalmente un tema de…
  • alvar von haffen -

Wrote a comment on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    saludos dami
    Te apuntas a lo que te propuse ?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Looking for Alliance/Reliable Players.

Quote from JustCallMeTank: “As the title say im looking for an Alliance or players who are drama free and want to have fun. I have discord and TS. From the UK but in the Eastern US. Thx ! ” Hey you can join Training Alliance United! We are once…