Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Day 9 on Historical... Market is virtually dead.
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “You can't take over an entire country in less then 48 hours even if it's AI. If you play well it will take longer. ” As East Amazonas, I took over Ecuador (AI) in 17 hours from start to finish And I'm sure I could have done it…
  • Black jack 04 -

Wrote a comment on Ferdinand-Foch17’s wall.

Wall Comment
    ho letto la tua discussione con l'altro ragazzo sul GDR e mi interessa molto, potrei sapere se fate ancora queste partite oppure no?
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Suggestion on Advisors.

The advisors are just meant as some fluff, pointing in useful directions when starting the game as a noob. They aren' t meant as serious advice for actual gameplay; after all, that is your own fun, as a gamer. Or would you like a screen full of " click…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Repair Stations/Hospitals.

No matter how this would be implemented, it would either be OP or not worth it, just adding an unneeded level of complexity. Current rpair level is 15% of missing points per day, which is NO WAY near being useful. If you add a mechanism to make that 25%…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

There' s a fine balance between automating things and actually making the game be played redundant. I' m on the left side of that equasion personally. Automate too much stuff, figure out how to circumvent it when your opponent does it, and what remains…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Poll: What Country Should I Make A "How to" Guide For Next?.

I was actually referring to the 25 Player map, which is really the only map in which countries have major differences. Sure, there's some minor differences in the 100 player map, but not really enough to make a guide out of. Even so, I will definitely…
  • coolgame2019 -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

People can't observe their territories all the time, because they are away from the computer. Sadly, after a night sleep, the province got capture. I think patrolling mean, the units should have "Line of sight" and once the enemy enter the territories,…
  • nemuritor98 -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Wrote a comment on glen434’s wall.

Wall Comment
    add paratanks
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked comrade_jeff’s post in the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

Like (Post)
    now i have deleted the mobile app and signed out from the game, thank you for everyone who’s tried to help me, goodbye.
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    because of rising prices (not necessarily meaning order execution) in a map and not yet swimming in cash, I have had to annul a number of orders and place new ones with higher prices.... COSTING ME 10%!!!??? FIX THIS NONSENSE! On the stock market I…
  • comrade_jeff -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

now i have deleted the mobile app and signed out from the game, thank you for everyone who’s tried to help me, goodbye.
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

because of rising prices (not necessarily meaning order execution) in a map and not yet swimming in cash, I have had to annul a number of orders and place new ones with higher prices.... COSTING ME 10%!!!??? FIX THIS NONSENSE! On the stock market I…
  • Rossi46 -

Now follows SultanVahdettin_.

Follow
  • Rossi46 -

Now follows Wustenrabe.

Follow