Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chimere -

Replied to the thread About Railguns.

@Pablo22510 : I actually started in 2017, and indeed back then tactical bombers killed everything (there was a nerf done within 1.0, before the 1.0 => 1.5 nerf) ; I don't quite remember if I used artillery back then - maybe against AI which was…
  • CarnifexPlays -

Replied to the thread British India , Playthrough, Day by day report.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Fiction.

There is a Jackie French book called a waltz for Matilda based on the poem. Oh and i have created a world called Demi-World, written a history of wars on it! Here is just the Norseland War(by the way, i wrote this when i was 9, soooo): The…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread An ad for a thread..

Well, guess i will be running. My, issues, were delayed for a week, so i will stay on forum for just a bit more
  • Pablo22510 -

Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from whowh: “I'm just laughing at the posts of everyone above. Nowadays not having arties is like posting in the newspaper "Everyone plz attack me!!!!!!!" ” Given that we've revived a 5 year…
  • GrandEmpire -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread The Thread With the Most Likes..

Like (Post)
    Let's try and make this into the post with the most likes. We need around 58. (and make sure to like this post as well :) )
  • GrandEmpire -

Liked Comrade genz’s post in the thread The Thread With the Most Likes..

Like (Post)
    This is the post with the most likes(whowhs post also counts).
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from whowh: “I'm just laughing at the posts of everyone above. Nowadays not having arties is like posting in the newspaper "Everyone plz attack me!!!!!!!" ” Given that we've revived a 5 year old…
  • Chimere -

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from whowh: “I'm just laughing at the posts of everyone above. Nowadays not having arties is like posting in the newspaper "Everyone plz attack me!!!!!!!" ” Given that we've revived a 5 year old post, I thought I'd ask…
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from Pablo22510: “Quote from whowh: “I'm just laughing at the posts of everyone above. Nowadays not having arties is like posting in the newspaper "Everyone plz attack me!!!!!!!" ” Given that we've revived a 5 year old post, I thought I'd ask…
  • Pablo22510 -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread About Railguns.

Like (Post)
    1. Don't use Strat bombers 2. Use tactical and attack bombers more.
  • Pablo22510 -

Quote from whowh: “I'm just laughing at the posts of everyone above. Nowadays not having arties is like posting in the newspaper "Everyone plz attack me!!!!!!!" ” Given that we've revived a 5 year old post, I thought I'd ask about this, which really…
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread British India , Playthrough, Day by day report.

I'm launching a MASSIVE attack through Tibet
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Units which I never use.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Comrade genz: “Greta Thunberg units: I never built it but it's useful. As it changes terrain. ” I also like the ability to change the amount of global warming and get instagram followers
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked Comrade genz’s post in the thread Units which I never use.

Like (Post)
    Units I never use Nukes: I usually win before I can produce them Strats: Worst unit ever Rocket arty: I never built this for some reason. Greta Thunberg units: I never built it but it's useful. As it changes terrain. Santa: I never made it but…
  • Comrade genz -

Wrote a comment on Scrappy_’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello scrappy
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on MiloK32’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sorry I don't follow or like anyone, my apologies.
  • CarnifexPlays -

Wrote a comment on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Comment
    HAhahah
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Fiction.

Quote from Little Racoon: “Or even a story about an aged war veteran trying to explain war to a newer generation who has forgotten all the horrors of war itself after a long period of peace. ” You must LOVE "Waltzing Mathilda"! It's not a story but a…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread What is everyone's age on the forum..

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from whowh: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “I am around 260 i guess ” Only? I turned 583 a few weeks ago. ” yes i am 260 only, i thought i was 300 ” how sad, you young ones are forgetting…