Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agent47 -

Replied to the thread What does "The ranking period for games ends after 120 days" means?.

Every ranked game you play your actions are recorded and you are awarded points for each action. This means stuff like building units or buildings and destroying enemy units. However you only collect those points while the game is ranked. If a game runs…
  • yidoma5156 -

Posted the thread PHP web development company India​.

Thread
    Our PHP designers are equipped for giving custom, powerful, profoundly versatile site to the PHP web development company India to alter online business arrangement. Our web improvement group is adaptable and reformist when you consider contemporary…
  • Gral Anibal -

Posted the thread What does "The ranking period for games ends after 120 days" means?.

Thread
    ---------- Call of War Game Message, 16:36 Ranked period ends in 7 days The ranking period for games ends after 120 days. If you are the only active player a game only counts towards your global ranking for 14 more days. You can still earn victory medals…
  • Lester Vinsony -

Posted the thread Coalition map.

Thread
    The current Call of War game is already pretty good, but there's one problem I have in every game. Coalition strength. The game already provides the number datum for coalitions, however it's still difficult to measure their strength. My suggestion is to…
  • alvar von haffen -

Replied to the thread Eventos.

Suaudos . Este é o server hispano ,non o portugués . Quizais non te percataste . :thumbup:
  • alvar von haffen -

Replied to a comment by elmaqui on alvar von haffen’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Saludos maqui , bueno verle por aquí
  • kennethparker -

Wrote a comment on kennethparker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    If you are a college student struggling with your grades, this message is for you. Get access to more than 700 <a href="https://scholaron.com/textbook-solutions">textbook solutions manuals online</a> with a single login. Students are welcome to…
  • biggles 7890 -

Replied to the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

1. I tried to make a round but it said that only high command can do that Why can't people who do not have high command make a round? I feel that it is very unfair. 2. And why can't it be done on a phone and such? 3. :wallbash :wallbash
  • biggles 7890 -

• biggles 7890 -

why is it that only people who have high command can make a round? I find it very unfair
  • biggles 7890 -

• Gui1k -

Posted the thread Eventos.

Thread
    Eu sugiro novos eventos ou uma diminuição para um dia no jogo comparado ao da vida real, os eventos que eu sugiro são eventos com uma velocidade 24 vezes mais rapidos ate 96 vezes mais rapidos, tenho certeza que todos iram gostar, pois eu como jogador…
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread Health Points of New Units in 1.5.

were the planes damaged before the upgrade?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Petition To Preserve and Protect COW 1.0.

Hey thank you to 9 people who have signed the petition. If you have not signed it and want to keep 1.0 in the game. Please sign it. It is not about disliking 1.5 although some people do
  • elmaqui -

Wrote a comment on alvar von haffen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos colega
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread AI WAR AND PEACE.

Quote from GGBugh: “I wrote 2 similar articles. Please, BYTRO, if you see this : do something about the overly-agressive AI. Or at least give us a way to redeem popularity (increase it), like building an embassy in a country or SOMETHING. ” Yes,…
  • GGBugh -

Replied to a comment by Mustafa 33 on GGBugh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I do not speak Arabic. If you can use a translator, then sure I can probably help you. What do you need help with?
  • GGBugh -

Wrote a comment on faunt7’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, I saw you made some fervent comments on a thread I posted. Thanks for the support. They're probably not gonna do the idea, but it was worth a shot.

Hope you're doing well,
    Bugh.