Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• attacker101 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Guide to Economy.

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to thank the player who helped out with writing this guide and critiquing it before it went live. It added a lot the post, thanks.
  • attacker101 -

Liked lord_of_hotdog’s post in the thread language.

Like (Post)
    The players in Korea is increasing a lot in these days. But COW doesn't support Korean language and that's why me and my friends have a difficult. Also, we need various language options to gather players to this game. So I hope you will add more…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Expand Map Choices for Solo Games and others.

the last thing I need is 100 maps clogging up my "New Game" tab
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

man·pow·er /ˈmanˌpou(ə)r/ noun 1. the number of people working or available for work or service."the police had only limited manpower manpower can't be traded without taking men from your land and giving them to someone else, which is just using…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

Like (Post)
    First of all mercenaries where never bought or sold only slaves fit that category. Merceneries were hired for certain time periods or specific objectives. Also they were a double edged sword as they would switch loyalties frequently to the highest…
  • the best way I have found is to check the news to see if any sabotage has been reported. I use those locations to put counters in them.
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread What can I do if the reports do not work?.

hmm, I see no evidence of multi-accounting either. 8-9 players is pretty normal as well.
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

Similar to BMfox, I think manpower should be transferable among players. Not only coalition members but also other players on the map. Though yes, the odd possibility then arises that a player ends up fighting his own country born men sooner or…
  • MrPiiw -

Replied to the thread Brightness and color in the new Web api verson.

@'General Nightman, Well, the amount of brightness in the "Display relations" feature is too bright, and well, if I remove it it's still colorless to me, and the colors are dark, I just don't like it, that's why I use the old version of the game. And…
  • Huble On Top -

Replied to the thread Buying High Command with Gold.

To make the statement clear, yes the point of this is to be able to buy High command with your winnings. I understand completely on the flooding and cheating the system but rank gaps such as rank 10-25 1-10 ect. to join the specific round like it…
  • BMfox -

Liked attacker101’s post in the thread What maps don't you like and why?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Well, thank you for ruining my favorite map ” well, I guess we are even then :P
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread What can I do if the reports do not work?.

I have no idea, Vorlon is the Senior Game operator for the English server and he can access other servers. I would advise you to send him a personal message.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Buying High Command with Gold.

Quote from Huble On Top: “I find as I started high command incredibly helpful and being FTP(Free To Play) I cant further enjoy high command perks starting the 9th of next month and want to push for a possibility to gain it without spending…
  • Huble On Top -

Posted the thread Buying High Command with Gold.

Thread
    Alright it is quite a simple suggestion. Add a system where high command is purchasable via gold and money. I find as I started high command incredibly helpful and being FTP(Free To Play) I cant further enjoy high command perks starting the 9th of…
  • IVLIVS CAESAR -

Wrote a comment on IVLIVS CAESAR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Obrigado....
    Você também é :)
    Abraços
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Expand Map Choices for Solo Games and others.

There are some of the 25 and less player maps that might be good. also the resent series of 3 team maps for 30 players would be good.
  • Pexe_Branco -

Wrote a comment on Pexe_Branco’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread maritime borders.

Quote from atreas1: “And magically if you happen to attack the squadron the missing planes reappear to fight back. This would have been a convincing story if and only if the patrolling planes were defending with a lesser value. Since they are not, it…
  • monicaida -

Posted the thread What can I do if the reports do not work?.

Thread
    greetings, I am playing in the Hispanic server, in a game of 100 players, where there is a player with a newly created account that the first day has attacked and conquered another 8 or 9 players with newly created accounts, and it is evident that is a…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

I have to agree, although being a big fan of the experience system and the combat bonuses as implemented in a 25 years old pc game, that was perhaps the pioneer for all WWII games. Unfortunately there are too many differences here, especially in the…