Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Patrolling planes are no longer doing damage.

Quote from General Nightman: “There have been some bugs with planes and rockets resulting from the newest update. I would file a bug report. ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…34450f209f88ff0aa91c52ee5
  • WarzawL -

Replied to the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

• charlie909 -

Posted the thread How to fix windows update error.

Thread
    I installed call of war in my laptop having windows 10 but after installing when I tried to run it I am getting windows update error 80070103 on the system screen. Is anyone else facing this issue? Kindly provide me a way to fix this error.
  • mindfields -

Replied to the thread Patrolling planes are no longer doing damage.

I've found the same thing but it's not consistent. I've got two stack of air patrolling two different regions & opponent is doing direct attack on armies in both. The Patrol is definitely overlapping my army. One Tac bomber wing got taken down to two…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread What is better: light troops or heavy troops..

Like (Post)
    I asume you mean light is infantry, LT, AC or whatever while heavy is MT,HT,Mot. Infantry, SP units and Railroadguns. There is no such thing as better , especially in war. You should do research on SBDE and realise that mixed units are the best: you…
  • Major31 -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Achievement.

<p></p><div><br></div><div>This event is extraordinary !!!<br></div>
  • Major31 -

Replied to the thread 75th D-Day anniversary.

<p>I would like to correct the map creations bug, in particular (Europe Combat of Nations), because I can not create any map so I can play with my friends!<br><br></p>
  • Major31 -

Wrote a comment on Major31’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I would like to correct the map creations bug, in particular (Europe Combat of Nations), because I can not create any map so I can play with my friends!
  • swlyon3 -

Replied to the thread How can you know what happens in your map?.

Really really good - I learned a ton here! Can't underscore enough how helpful it is to look at profiles of other players. Couple of other things to look at: - Wins: See if they have won that map before. A player with multiple wins, especially…
  • Tormtar -

Posted the thread Patrolling planes are no longer doing damage.

Thread
    I just watched as my patrolling planes (6 tacs/5 interceptors) patrolled the same single enemy infantry unit four times and they're definitely not doing any damage. Has anyone else experienced this? Direct attacks do work normally it seems.
  • Tormtar -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread patroling planes no longer attacking.

Like (Post)
    Seems like planes on patrol no longer attack (tested with planes above hostile ground units; client version 524.b, web API 668_dev, game server 183_dev, game ID 2744066)!?! Can somebody from Bytro update us on what has been changed? Was it done…
  • BMfox -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Like (Post)
    I going to tell my own experience in a recent game. The firsts days all the players were opperative. Nothing bad. Beginning like a normal server. Okey. At the beginning of the gameplay, the resistance got a lot of defeats in the battlefields,(from the…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Secret weapons.

Like (Post)
    Owh this is an interesting comment. I do think you have a point. Maybe secret technology should not be disclosed in the papers. However, I do think that in that case the railroadgun should be moved to the infantry part of the tech tree. Should not be a…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Vlanchavic’s post in the thread Secret weapons.

Like (Post)
    I thought the point of secret weapons was for them to be a secret, a kind of ace up your sleeve to catch any attackers off guard. So why does the newspaper announce to the world that my province just produced a nuclear bomber. I get that it serves as a…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Change of Flag and Name of President.

Like (Post)
    Seems that the community is different. Supremacy is a game that requires more skill than CoW, therefore i think no edgy nerdy boys could play that game. I personally dont have anything against A German player having Hitler as his president or,…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Change of Flag and Name of President.

Like (Post)
    Absolutely an idea that would crush the moderators lives. Before you even know it, in a 100p map we have 50 Adolf Hi- you know who, 20 Johnny Sins, 10 Papa Stalins, 10 random edgy names and maybe 2-3 normal Presidental names. Not to talk about the flag:…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked JJ RUIZ’s post in the thread Change of Flag and Name of President.

Like (Post)
    Colleagues and Moderators of all positions, I think it is convenient to get the flag, and the name of the president can be changed but this can only be done by Players who are in high command and thus make Call Of War have more money for future games and…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

I going to tell my own experience in a recent game. The firsts days all the players were opperative. Nothing bad. Beginning like a normal server. Okey. At the beginning of the gameplay, the resistance got a lot of defeats in the battlefields,(from the…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked micons’s post in the thread Play this pay to win game?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mindfields: “Depends on how the gold is used. I've been in games where I thought I was holding my own and then totally wiped out by some tactical use of gold. One game I managed to force a main battle with about a 3-1 army advantage in a…