Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FoRsAkEnCaRd -

Replied to the thread Punch looking for 3x3 game.

Quote from DARKAIM: “hello good sir, our alliance is quite new and we would like to play a challenge against your alliance. In case you are interested please respond. ” we are open to a 5vs5. We have a few new members that we would like to test.…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Though in my last game as US in 39 historical map I had low popularity because of my large army, I have not had issues with AI declaring war on me. That may be because I always declared war before attacking- though not always using embargo beforehand. As…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “All information is there for the ones willing to search :P I wrote this guide with the help of the dev @freezy so it's legit. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…popularity-with-elite-ai/ ” Yup, people should search before they ask...
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peachez: “I have the same problem, please click my below link. Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems I don't believe there is an answer for this problem yet, everyone tells me the same thing as above but these are fruitless steps and a…
  • gusv -

Liked Citizenkane’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    I must be getting old, I don't know how fake diplomacy with AI is fun. It like a chore.
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
  • gusv -

Liked helmuth.moltke’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    See forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/27781-elite-ai-for-all/ Quote from Delby: “You can reduce the popularity penalty by embargoing first and declaring war before you attack. Make sure you give embargo a few hours to a day to let it set in. ” So…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from bbdeed: “I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas? ” This is normal behavior for Elite…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    The Elite AI will eventually have the whole world at war with you if you ever declare war on someone and the war goes on. Every country you are at war with increases the chance that they will embargo you and then declare war on you regardless of the…
  • gusv -

Liked Dv8nt’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bbdeed: “I'm in a game where almost all nations enforced a trade embargo upon me, and all my AI-run neighbors have declared war on me without provocation. I can't figure out what's going on. Any ideas? ” a few updates ago they replaced the…
  • gusv -

Liked Nooberium’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    In your statistics, check Global Popularity (to the right of Capital and Known Army Size). You'll see a very low number. This happens from hostile actions toward others. The worst offense is making a surprise attack but declaring war or trade embargo…
  • Zimny Kuba -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

• JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread Cruisers Are The Best Naval Unit. Change my Mind..

Thread
    Before we begin, let me start by saying I recently got level 7 cruisers (I found all the blueprints). It is the single greatest thing ever. As such, I have reached the following conclusion: cruisers are the best, most overpowered naval unit in the game,…
  • f118 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Unit Speed.

Like (Post)
    Depends on who owns the province, level of research, and the terrain of course. Each unit has different speeds on different terrain. In this example I have an AT researched to level 5: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…3aaeeeebe5854ae491a758cc7 You…
  • f118 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Unit Speed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crister: “I'm wondering how a stack with AT and Infantry can over take a stack of Light Tanks, SP Arty and SP Anti-air? I mean, the Infantry is on foot, right? ” Troop movements in own provinces are inherently faster because of the better…
  • f118 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Unit Speed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Vorlon was faster than me ” I'll let you go first next time ;)
  • Aloriel -

Liked Captain Hurricane’s post in the thread Doomsday.

Like (Post)
    if u havent got fuel to build motor driven units then AT and Arty are the only option. So u are trapped. It needs fixing.
  • f118 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Like (Post)
    Though in my last game as US in 39 historical map I had low popularity because of my large army, I have not had issues with AI declaring war on me. That may be because I always declared war before attacking- though not always using embargo beforehand. As…
  • f118 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Elite AI diplomacy and popularity problems.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Peachez: “To restrisiko: I have already read that. This doesnt answer my questions I have mentioned above, please re-advise per my above situation. ” Try to see the context :D So, as I and others hinted in that and other threads, the…
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread How can i see Enemy losses?.

In newspapers you can see 80% to 99% truth about destroyed units. You can count it manually. It's not 100% right numbers, because of bugs, lightanks and airforces notify not every destroyed units in newspaper. Notifying after atomstrike is not…