Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restrisiko -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Fire at will!.

Like (Post)
    No, of course not! What is the fun of battling all those inactives as normal AI? Just having to do that boring slaughter; not even getting kill-points; just to finish the bloody map...THE HORROR! Now with Elites, at least it will be a bit of game ánd…
  • Coddadia -

Posted the thread International Servers? How to play with people around the world?.

Thread
    Is it possible to play with people around the world? If it is, how?
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

No, of course not! What is the fun of battling all those inactives as normal AI? Just having to do that boring slaughter; not even getting kill-points; just to finish the bloody map...THE HORROR! Now with Elites, at least it will be a bit of game ánd…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Market? Which market??? Oh... thát! You mean the very dead market? Day 13 14 active players 'nuf said... b2efecc3b46d28e457adc30d857bfdcc.png a83b2365bb2b724eaedca65bbe403989.png
  • AK140 -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “1567432788_news_images_13814.jpg We want Call of War to be an exciting, realistic and balanced gaming experience for all of you. With that in mind, we will introduce several changes to trading in Call of War with our next update…
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

I haven't been in the round where everything is replaced with Elite AI yet, (i have played elite AI before though), and goodness although the sources "might" be biased, doesn't everyone i hear basically dislike how elite AI replace normal AI on all…
  • helmuth.moltke -

Quote from BMfox: “Well obviously you play soft style and I play hard style so we will never agree. If someone offers me peace for resources I well accept, declare war again and continue attacking. Why? Well because I can ” Obviously you are using…
  • maldrid -

Replied to a comment by Delby on maldrid’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Yeah I do sorry about the Inactivity I was busy for the weeks but yeah message me!
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Day 8 of 1939 Map, First 2 Sale Offers showed up on market today, 2,800 and 1,000 cargo. Otherwise the MARKET IS DEAD!
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Morale Manipulation.

Was thinking of what an appropriate "Game Mechanic" could be for such manipulation. Here's a little Idea. Spread Propaganda - Spy Action Cost 10,000 Cash per Day (Available ONLY in Capital) In Spy menu, an option to spread Propaganda against the…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread I can't get a good country.

Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from BMfox: “I never produced that much oil ” Only when playing the Historical 1939 map as for instance Turkey I do not achieve such numbers fast enough. i.gyazo.com/fd122b088f6041f545a18da97864004c.png The general rule for…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread What is the best way to increase production of resources?.

Key Point Missing So Far in this thread - MORAL It's been casually mentioned about 5 or 6 times but I feel it deserves it's own Point as outlined in the original Post. Namely.... Moral IS Your Economy Moral is directly responsible for how much your…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread Suggestion on game victory gold earn.

some maps need the gold earnings to go up, I was in a team game, I was the US and teamed with france, spent a good 50 days on the map, checked the newspaper to see the reward, 600 gold for 50 days. so yes the gold earnings should go up a bit, but putting…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Paratroopers, Not worth it..

Quote from atreas1: “Instead of the theories, it is time to recognize that paratroopers are in fact a threat to the game itself, because they are in a way bypassing the only real constraint for an easy "golden win" - the movement time. Consider the…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked helmuth.moltke’s post in the thread Everyone declared war on me?.

Like (Post)
    See forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/27781-elite-ai-for-all/ Quote from Delby: “You can reduce the popularity penalty by embargoing first and declaring war before you attack. Make sure you give embargo a few hours to a day to let it set in. ” So…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Quote from BeorntheBold: “and if I want a destroyer to go back and forth between two points for a while it is very tedious to keep telling it that over and over. ” Actually, what you are saying is: I don't want to make the clicks... So, there are…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Like (Post)
    There' s a fine balance between automating things and actually making the game be played redundant. I' m on the left side of that equasion personally. Automate too much stuff, figure out how to circumvent it when your opponent does it, and what remains…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Morale Manipulation.

Quote from bloozer: “Another thing you are missing is that Call of War, like any multiplayer game, is first and foremost a game of diplomacy. ” BMFox, pls read this quote a few times and than look back at some postings about Diplo-changes.... Then…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked bloozer’s post in the thread Morale Manipulation.

Like (Post)
    If the war was over for France after they were conquered, why were they one of the victorious countries of the war, including: 1. Being one of the 4 occupying powers of Berlin and 2. One of the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council (These 5…