Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cardinal S -

Replied to the thread Real Allies Doctrine.

Quote from Tasmine: “I also feel wondering why Nazi symbol or some name were forbidden in the game but allowed Japanese symbol used for Asia countries ” Well, let's think. The swastika isn't used for two reasons: 1, it goes against the game's ToS…
  • DARKAIM -

Posted the thread Looking for pro players to play with or play against.

Thread
    Hello I am Darkaim and recently I realized I am not getting better at the game since I am not playing with or against pro players.So I am here to ask for pro players to play with.If you think you're a pro player please reply and we can play a game…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to a comment by Tasmine on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I guess China is not friendly to Canadian.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Upkeep (Suggession).

Remember, if that happens, there will need to be a big rebalancing which means resource production will need to increase as well as other upkeep decreases.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Wrong province location.

Quote from Field marshall: “no in 1939 historic map resources is not randomized. ” That is why the big countries always win and the reason the map is called historic
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Field marshall’s post in the thread Wrong province location.

Like (Post)
    no in 1939 historic map resources is not randomized.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread DIDN'T RECEIVE VICTORY GOLD.

Lmao. You should be getting a response soon unless it is not only the "not so nice" word removed.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread When the point gets 630, the game is continuing.

No need to worry then! You go inactive within 2 in game days, which is usually the same as 2 real life days (unless you are playing a speed map.) Just wait for day change, and the game will end, and you will win. Glad I could help!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance United is now recruiting.

Quote from Tasmine: “What's the different between Training Alliance and Training Alliance United? ” Same thing but a new Ryan
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to a comment by Tasmine on Ryan04px2025’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Administrative diplomatic job but I am transferred to local office so its Homebase now. (Toronto)
  • General GG5 -

Hi DoctorDR1, I am not in the Coalition when I reach the points. how long it takes me inactive when I was in sleep? Thanks for help.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread French research tree..

Everyone is entitled to their own ideas. Please respect that. This is a thread for a French tech tree, instead of using the Allied one. This thread is also pretty old.
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread How do you produce more manpower?.

build recruiting office in all rural provinces too
  • DoctorDR1 -

The game will end at day change. Be sure that you aren't in a coalition, and remain active until day change.
  • General GG5 -

Posted the thread When the point gets 630, the game is continuing.

Thread
    Hi Sir, This is the game number ID: 3427159. I reached game point 640 this afternoon and the game doesn't stop to claim my winning. The game is continuing now and since I stop playing, other players might take my lands to reduce my points maybe below…
  • qwertupo -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Ferry Range.

I like the idea of a transport aircraft that allows units to be airlifted quickly than marching on land.
  • Longlegsmagee19 -

Replied to the thread DIDN'T RECEIVE VICTORY GOLD.

Cmon dude this isn't right, i logged on everyday and moved my troops, and got first place. **POST EDITED BY MODERATOR**
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Real Allies Doctrine.

and if pictures replace to original art and make a M4 sherman as a similar painting art like Sherman(delete mark and anything whose can be recognized) instead copy pictures from wiki or websites. I will not judge it. Then I agreed this game has been…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

Isn't the topic discuss about New features and buildings? Or I just go to wrong page? Bytro just split funtion from 1 building into 2 buildings, and they do it in S1 after this update. Economy buildings do not show up on the map. Only some icons on the…