Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Torpedo28000 -

Liked Crash99c’s post in the thread Fourth Sunday of Advent: Your favorite Unit?.

Like (Post)
    My favorite unit... hmmm... Tanks? pfft, who needs em? everybody builds tanks. (that goes for all of em) Artillery and mechanized Arty? chickens who are afraid to get into the mix and dirty their hands favor them, and good luck if they get caught in…
  • meripadhai -

Posted the thread coaching center name.

Thread
    MeriPadhai is the only place where a student meets the educationist, every learner finds the right trainer, a seeker gets the ideal coaching because here you get to choose amongst the best, to be the best. We are partnered with over 10,000 institutes in…
  • Rogerio2020 -

Posted the thread New Game.

Thread
    Is it possible to create a (Speed) World at War 100 person game, and if so what rank do you need to be?
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Split the rocket into the new rocket and rocket artillery.

My hope is that nerfing the rockets effectiveness against units and making it cheaper will make it usable as a tool to destroy morale and buildings. It is how they were historically used (destroy morale) and it would open up new strategies. Say that you…
  • General Nightman -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread AI hiding money on market.

Like (Post)
    Yes you can, lot's of players put their money in the market or other resources so that when they lose a province or a capital they don't lose resources.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Split the rocket into the new rocket and rocket artillery.

Rockets are already dirt cheap, though I like the SP Rocket Idea. Maybe 150km, same range as railroad guns, might be appropriate. I think nerfing the rocket would be a poor choice; the dangers involved in transports and moving them to the front are very…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Brightness and color in the new Web api verson.

@Mr.piiw, you can change your colors back to the default in the in game settings. Enhanced graphics forever!
  • glen434 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Guide to Economy.

Like (Post)
    Just wanted to thank the player who helped out with writing this guide and critiquing it before it went live. It added a lot the post, thanks.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Guide to Economy.

Just wanted to thank the player who helped out with writing this guide and critiquing it before it went live. It added a lot the post, thanks.
  • General Nightman -

Posted the thread Guide to Economy.

Thread
    The Economy is the most important element of a war. All wars are economic, most notably so is World War 2. Coming out of the Great Depression, all countries had frail economies, which is particularly illustrated in the historic rounds. Generally, the…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Antarctica map.

Seems I have the bad luck around here. Every time I tried, and actually got some place after waiting in vain for the other players to attack: I got slammed by 5 other players. Never tried it again.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

Quote from atreas1: “you give exactly zero arguments why this opinion is wrong, ” It is not my life's ambition to prove you wrong, much as you seem to think otherwise. My goal here is for debate in the forum to be based on fact, and for advice…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    I am sorry but where is it stated that defending units do not suffer from SBDE overstacking penalty? Have you tested this? Because my units sure do suffer from overstacking penalty both offensively and defensively.
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Brightness and color in the new Web api verson.

it always seems like I'm the only one who likes the new graphics :/ .
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Quote from Eminem2891: “I enjoy the fact that the American Resistance has to fight on two fronts, BUT... I find it strange that a couple German and Japanese factions start with soooooo many IC's. The Appalachians started with 11 Industrial Complexes.…
  • Edepedable -

Quote from Kanaris: “In tandem I would like to see the shoot and scoot ability removed from conventional artillery units which realistically is complete BS. This can be done easily, simply put a 4 hour cooldown timer that gets activated everytime…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

I am won already. Just imagine the next step: Synthetic Oil industries that consume (lots of) coal to produce (small quantities of) oil. How realistic!
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Antarctica map.

Quote from patriota75: “Like i sad, they take labs, and you see that four players control one lab each, than in one day one player control all 4 labs, and you have 3 days to take one from him while all 4 of them cooperate against you. I failed 2 or 3…