Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Players can still write articles in the game. They now just can't post misinformation or rulebreaks anymore under the cover of anonymity. Which is a very good thing in my book, reduces the amount of toxicity in the game. Personally I would have removed…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Advantages for players or for company? If for players, for young or for working and players with family in RL? Game mechanics advantages for all are: 1. More realistic research tree. 2. More differences between doctrines. Wich are in classic version…
  • Wht6 -

Posted the thread Black spots appearing around the map.

Thread
    I've had this bug for several weeks now and it happens in every round I play. Small black patches appear all over the map in clusters(mostly in mountain provinces). It started happening before the low graphics mode was added.
  • vietcong2005 -

Posted the thread Advantages of 1.5.

Thread
    Could you all please list some of the advantages of Call of War 1.5?
  • cisspverify -

Posted the thread @in USA buy pmp celpip exam.

Thread
    @in USA buy pmp celpip exam/+380-9542-31375
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread 1.5 interceptor attack vs defense.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Last Warrior: “Im done with you. End of discussion. ” Yes I thought so, you are fast to accuse and insult other players but when you are being proven wrong then you abandon the subjet. I guess it's easier to blame…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Hospital.

• BMfox -

Quote from Last Warrior: “Im done with you. End of discussion. ” Yes I thought so, you are fast to accuse and insult other players but when you are being proven wrong then you abandon the subjet. I guess it's easier to blame others than to put…
  • Last Warrior -

• BMfox -

Quote from Last Warrior: “IF incompetent players like @BMfox write guides or start discussion with aim to change something what is not bad, we must stop them before bad changes would be availeble. ” Incompetent? If you take the time to look up my…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Italy is best country on 25er historical map for average player. It has fleet wich can handle french or GB's separate fleets. It has third most powerfull Land strikeforces in europe, but lesser economical shortage than france, germany or GB. It has…
  • RoylentheDMN -

Replied to the thread The new low graphics mode switch aren’t working..

ooof. Wrong support ticket, though that one is still an issue. [#VUS-511377] this is my support ticket for low graphics mode issue
  • RoylentheDMN -

Replied to the thread The new low graphics mode switch aren’t working..

As expected. The reply is usually very useless. They want me to update the game even though i already told them that i already reinstalled. [#XHT-389164]
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread The Herald overload.

Quote from Andromeda: “There are some useful tools in the Herald that can help you with this: Use the search bar to find individual countries' battles, territory conquered/lost, units lost, (and buildings completed/damaged in the classic…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Attack, defense and stealth while upgrading?.

Im not sure, have not battles with upgrading units for a while. But are they not marked as active, also have attacking and defending tick while upgrading under attack? It would explane, why they get damaged more per hour and do less damage to attacker,…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread SBDE adjustment 1.5 version.

Quote from BMfox: “Overal the SDBE change in the 1.5 of 10 units a stack is a big improvement. Done with those doom stacks of 40 units heading for your capital. With the maximum of 10 units a stack there will be more seperate groups which demands more…
  • freezy -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread SBDE adjustment 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I am not sure I see the points of making the limit higher specifically for convoy. Your battlefleet will fight, not your convoy, whether you have 10 or 100 units in the convoy, provided you have at least 10 warships.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread I hope I am wrong... about 1.5 and Classic Maps.

I hate the drain of materials in 1.5. I like the balancing more in 1.0
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread What maps don't you like and why?.

I don't like the maps Operation Overlord, Mediterranean, Antartica, and American Homefront
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Attack, defense and stealth while upgrading?.

I've never really noticed that before. If they are weaker I would suggest you upgrade it when you are not in active combat.