Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Attack/Defend determination.

Freezy thanks for the game ur a hero but please be more open to new ideas
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread I NEED HELP WITH A GAME PLEASE.

The red lines are defensive lines, blue line weaker defensive line Resources circled in red have fallen greatly, circled in blue slightly risen
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Possible new ideas.

pLEASE go to General Discussions and help me
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

Hi! My alliance, GalacticEmpire, is currently recruiting, and it sounds like a great fit for you. Our only requirement is that you have Discord. Send me a private forum conversation or reply to this post if you are interested.
  • WoofWoofWoofy -

Maybe a flametrooper unit, it would deal increasing damage every attack, and if it lost, the opposing unit would continue to take damage for a little while.
  • GrandEmpire -

My biggest problem is the economic plunge- ive gone from producing 2,300 iron pr hr to 1,600, and price of iron has risen from 6 to 27. How do i fix this mysterious plunge??? And morale is dropping fast in the east!!!!!!!
  • GrandEmpire -

Oh also i rule USA. another problem is that for some unknown reason my economy plunged 50% lower overnight while China's doubled
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread I NEED HELP WITH A GAME PLEASE.

Thread
    PLEASE HELP. Im Germany, and ive conquered USSR, Europe etc. I have a coa with 2 empty spots but there are 4 active Players. Poland, Argentina and China and Tibet. Tibet rules India, AArgentina South America and Africa and Poland nothing, i kept him…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Goa.

• FizzyT -

Just add Wakanda so that everyone will know that this game is an exercise of the imagination.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Dios, Patria, Libertad ! A Dominican Republic Let's Play.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

• Chimere -

Quote from GrandEmpire: “u r not in an alliance. Join mine ” Why would I do that ^^
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread All Countries: All in, British India: Day to Day report.

• GrandEmpire -

• GrandEmpire -

• Scrappy_ -

Quote from GrandEmpire: “scrappy 90 per cent of those were great ” which are bad
  • GrandEmpire -

oh yeah.... my bad some dumb scientists say thats "amerrika"
  • Chimere -

Day 15 to day 16 - Miracle on the Mahanadi From his Cathedral in Panama, the Savior contemplated the situation he had achieved for the mestizos in only 15 days. ZoJ4ZIc.png The army had grown very significantly, from day 12 to day 15 the 19 units…
  • Scrappy_ -

Quote from WoofWoofWoofy: “What about the amphbious tank? ” just make disembark for all units when attacking by water faster that way it accounts for amphibious infantry too.