Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scrappy_ -

Replied to the thread Sweden - World Cup Tryouts - Day by Day report.

Day 6: Communist Russia has not been moving his troops much, I suspect he is afk a lot. However I cannot attack because his artillery is too strong. I cook rocket artillery and militias to fight his rocket artillery. The war turns into a standstill. My…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “(Random teams isn't an option, they'll be forced to choose a team when they join @Karl von Krass) ” what about no coalitions? Are they gold round features?
  • Karl von Krass -

Quote from Nova0213: “I think we all should have 5k gold? It's not a large amount. If not, It'll just take like 10 mobile ads. ” some people don't have 5k gold smh. But... a simple popular vote should get what we want
  • Nova0213 -

I think we all should have 5k gold? It's not a large amount. If not, It'll just take like 10 mobile ads.
  • DoctorDR1 -

(Random teams isn't an option, they'll be forced to choose a team when they join @Karl von Krass)
  • Karl von Krass -

Alright, I can't double check, so please if anyone can ping me and explain to me which ones are features that'll make it a gold round. Alright, this vote should finalize our game mode. @DoctorDR1 please make a game based on the results of this…
  • Scrappy_ -

Posted the thread Sweden - World Cup Tryouts - Day by Day report.

Thread
    This is a report on my alliance's world cup tryouts game. It is set in Europe Clash of Nations, with 2 day peace period on AI and 3 day peace period on real players. The match started with Me, Finland, Communist Russia, Russian Empire, Ukraine, Poland,…
  • Karl von Krass -

one problem, vietcong hasn't checked on The conversation
  • Karl von Krass -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BrutusTrump: “world class player. ” lol. Just shows you how bad everyone on the forum is.
  • Karl von Krass -

Quote from whowh: “Lets do a random team round instead then. ” fine, u suggested 4 teams of 4. But, 22 only has the factors of 11, 2 and 1. I propose 11 teams of 2.
  • whowh -

Quote from BrutusTrump: “world class player. ” lol. Just shows you how bad everyone on the forum is.
  • whowh -

Lets do a random team round instead then.
  • whowh -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread New quotes for game loading screen sugestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Would not like this post, cause i rlly dont like when someone is reffering to themselfs as less smart or "stupid" ” me dum fum
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on whowh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    HAH! You know me all too well!
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread New quotes for game loading screen sugestions.

Quote from Suna232: “Would not like this post, cause i rlly dont like when someone is reffering to themselfs as less smart or "stupid" ” me dum fum
  • Karl von Krass -

Quote from BrutusTrump: “That’s why we are going anonymous. To stop alliances. ” Anon isnt gonna happen, 5k gold fee would have to be given, some players cant do that.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by jefin b on BrutusTrump’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi
  • Nova0213 -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Chimere+Scrappy+Spite=OP and Do not put together Chimere is a very calculated and smart player Scrappy is all round good Spite is too good at minimizing casualties. ” That’s why we are going anonymous. To stop alliances. The…
  • BrutusTrump -

Quote from whowh: “Chimere+Scrappy+Spite=OP and Do not put together Chimere is a very calculated and smart player Scrappy is all round good Spite is too good at minimizing casualties. ” That’s why we are going anonymous. To stop alliances. The…
  • The emperor Penguin -

Chimere is probably the most intelligent player In this game the man is a genius also spite reminds me of Patton both are hyper offensive both were very good at minimizing casualties despite being hyper offensive