Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Replied to the thread new country colours.

Also known as in game settings. %3Ca%20href=Parameters.png
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread all the problems CoW is having.

Sorry to hear you had trouble with the game. I don't consider the game antiquated, it is just themed as World War 2. Bytro updates it quite frequently with new units and upgrades. About locking up your computer, there are ways to make it run a little…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread All Countries: All In: Best new map yet.

I agree, the game I played the all-in-map was quite enjoyable. Allying up with small nations was really fun, though resources are always a pain in historic maps.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Forced March Question.

Happens all the time. Really nice when you can do it, stinks when your enemy uses it against you. Though I have noticed with the newest update, this "bug" is greatly reduced.
  • Dymalski -

Posted the thread all the problems CoW is having.

Thread
    For how basic on graphics and really how primitive and antiquated this game is it is amazing how many problems it has and causes to user computers...it locks up my computer all the time and causes edge to crash....its a good game that is somehow executed…
  • AhreNoobSoy -

Liked MontanaBB’s post in the thread What is the best way to increase production of resources?.

Like (Post)
    A frequently asked forum question is "How do I increase my production of resources (goods, metals, food, oil, rare materials), and what is the best way to do it?" For anyone who has studied the costs in time and resources and then done the math, you…
  • AhreNoobSoy -

Now follows JavierKing45.

Follow
  • BeerBelly -

Replied to the thread Militia and ROW are mostly useless, some ideas to improve.

Quote from atreas1: “Yet, we are in the Suggestions area, so here are my suggestions: 1. Cut down the number of upgrades to three maximum. 2. Each upgrade level has the same strength characteristics but different HP. 15/20/25. 3. Each level has a…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread new country colours.

Quote from CoralWar: “parameters' menu ” I found no such thing. What did I miss?
  • MACKMITTENZ -

Posted the thread All Countries: All In: Best new map yet.

Thread
    Finishing up a round of "ALL COUNTRIES: ALL IN" and must give props where they are due. ~ 2 x Speed - Perfect instead of the x4. I'd like to see other rounds with this pace. ~ Map was almost identical to 100 pp ~ Saw quite a few trailblazers fizzle out…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Tag a friend.

Game #2705264 on Chrome/PC. Relations button appears on the right. Turning it on changes the color scheme but not clear that gives any info on relations. None of the Tag icons anywhere. Is this because round was in progress when change happened?
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Militia and ROW are mostly useless, some ideas to improve.

Yet, we are in the Suggestions area, so here are my suggestions: 1. Cut down the number of upgrades to three maximum. 2. Each upgrade level has the same strength characteristics but different HP. 15/20/25. 3. Each level has a different requirement in…
  • BeerBelly -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “About a month ago, thanks. So we have reports on 3 games not loading, still trying to figure out why, or if there are more. ” Please "roll back" these games to 7pm CDT. I am able to enter occasionally and see what is…
  • BeerBelly -

Quote from atreas1: “I agree with that. On the other hand, I am still waiting for a serious argument in favour of UPGRADING Militia, and I havent heard a single one. ” You won't. Very small minds are defending the use of militia in very specific…
  • attacker101 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BeerBelly: “2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH? ” I’ll check on it, but given your attitude I’ll take my time by the way ;)
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked vekkiller64’s post in the thread enter the game through a new device.

Like (Post)
    yes !! it worked. tks very much
  • Lukenick -

Replied to the thread Do no count on statistic a game where you spend less then 5 days.

It sounds like a good idea, along with restrictions for games a player can join every week or month, this could lead to more participation on the part of these short-term players in every game. But it still feels like a work around, they could just log…
  • BeerBelly -

Quote from BeerBelly: “2723210, cant enter this game but all my others are fine. WTH? ” forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…c2e751e498f43882dcd2a8aba
  • VorlonFCW -

About a month ago, thanks. So we have reports on 3 games not loading, still trying to figure out why, or if there are more.
  • atreas1 -

I agree with that. On the other hand, I am still waiting for a serious argument in favour of UPGRADING Militia, and I havent heard a single one.