Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rimbaude -

Replied to the thread Forum Account.

Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from BMfox: “players can't delete a forum account. ” Answer ” "Okay, thanks, but if I can't delete my account, could you please do it?" That's the question that I asked a couple of posts above. By "you" I mean mods/GOs/etc.…
  • hakijaa -

Liked ShadowHawk5’s post in the thread CoW memes.

Like (Post)
  • hakijaa -

Liked Ellio_98’s post in the thread CoW memes.

Like (Post)
    (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)
  • hakijaa -

Liked wildL SPQR’s post in the thread CoW memes.

Like (Post)
    gDM3j4A.jpg 12a45r.jpg
  • hakijaa -

Liked Pablo22510’s post in the thread CoW memes.

Like (Post)
    Not so good
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Another Idea.

Edepedable and i have suggested this earlier (i think he did). It didnt got implemented
  • hakijaa -

Quote from BMfox: “players can't delete a forum account. ” Answer
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

I am not a libtard to get offended. You started the thread buddy, saying how you are frustrated because 50 or what players left the map. It isnt the forums problem that you have bad luck. Well every game i logged in for a short period time daily i always…
  • The plane range is an ellipse, wider horizontally than vertical. Flight times are the same in all directions, I've tested this myself. The perimeter of the ellipse represents all points that are equidistant (same distances) from the origin (center of the…
  • rimbaude -

Is my question being ignored or something?
  • Road2Victory -

Posted the thread Another Idea.

Thread
    Another idea came onto my idea, as an avid fan of World War II history, I have seen the use of rockets prominently. From the Germans using the Nebelwerfer and the Russians using the Katyusha rocket launchers. What I am proposing is a mobile rocket…
  • maldrid -

Liked THEARBITER117’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    I don't mean to be disrespectful, but almost everything added to the new beta update does not make the game better in any way shape or form. Also why can't free to play people make maps for themselves? I don't want to become a member for that sole…
  • maldrid -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Problem on Forum.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a08c06cc87650f5811fbb3ef4 "There is one point per thread and post and one point for each Like you get. The ranks have no special function and are for fun only. Also, a user with a higher rank is not
  • gusv -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Does Distance to Capital take into account infrastructure level?.

Like (Post)
    The "camera angle" at which you look at the map is tilted a bit, making vertical distances look shorter than they are in reality. You can see this when you look at all the country shapes. Therefore range circles are also ovals and it takes longer to…
  • gusv -

Liked AK140’s post in the thread Does Distance to Capital take into account infrastructure level?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from VorlonFCW: “Distance to capital is purely a distance measurement. It is a straight line distance that is simply expressed as a number of days to give a good frame of reference. ” I remember once there was a case where Northeastward…
  • gusv -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Does Distance to Capital take into account infrastructure level?.

Like (Post)
    It isn't circular. For example, when you study the "circle" for aeroplane range closely, you'll notice it isn't really a circle but an oval.
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Does Distance to Capital take into account infrastructure level?.

Like (Post)
    Distance to capital is purely a distance measurement. It is a straight line distance that is simply expressed as a number of days to give a good frame of reference. There is no method of adjusting the transit time. Infrastructure, naval bases, unit…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Does Distance to Capital take into account infrastructure level?.

Like (Post)
    Is distance from capital an absolute as crows fly sort of measure or does it take into account the different speeds that infrastructure allows, so connected by class 3 infrastructure would be "closer" than without it??? ?(
  • gusv -

Liked Delby’s post in the thread Avoiding Inactives.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The___Hunter: “Don't you have to have High Command to challenge other Alliances? ” Only the person creating the alliance game will need High Command, the rest are able to join in without.
  • goingtotop -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

I have been trying to enter an Eroupe Road to war mach several times. the first it said was full, and it had 3 slots left. the second would load and load until it said i could not connect or somthing. it said in messages too that I was kicked beacause I…