Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    congrats
  • BMfox -

Liked Red_1833’s post in the thread How do you end a game?.

Like (Post)
    I wish there was the information about cictory points on the mobile version. Only place i have seen with any information about points is in the newspaper but thats only solo points
  • zecevi123 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread That one guy in every match.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Moss20: “Definitely a slow down of the game would benefit everyone. ” agreed. I honestly also don't like the game timer. Sometimes I just want a world to experiment in
  • fluffy pancake -

Wrote a comment on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mr grass how are u
  • fluffy pancake -

Wrote a comment on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kekekeee
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Inappropriate Name.

Hello GrandEmpire, please report such players to us by issueing a support ticket and picking the "report user" category. You can find the link to issue a report at the bottom of the page or here.
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Remove province giveaway limit.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “This exists to prevent cheaters from exploiting it. Just be glad that it exists at all. ” Quote from BMfox: “Quote from zecevi123: “Why does this even exist? I can only give 4 provinces per game? What bullcrap is this? I…
  • Genz Bresslau -

Liked Habo778’s post in the thread Food fight.

Like (Post)
    Ronald McDonald easily, he is exactly the type of guy to not play by the rules not to mention all the cursed images of him. Also what do you think happened to the other Mascots like the Hamburglar and that purple thing, you think they “Retired” like…
  • You are basically picking up on what I mean but I'll specify: Bytro can still want to make paratroopers but if it doesn't fit into their current production cycle it won't happen. Not because they don't want the feature but because the resources are not…
  • Genz Bresslau -

Replied to the thread Food fight.

chick fil a would literally hoof punch the jaw at the burger king mascot. Conclusion Eat more chicken would win. Then again maybe burger king would have a sword named bag macaburg, but hey this is just fast food fighting based on their represented…
  • Red_1833 -

Replied to the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

They have certain maps where you can play the old version lol. and why would you have three accounts when you can play multiple games on one account? That would be such a waste of money lol.
  • Red_1833 -

Replied to the thread How do you end a game?.

There is a list of coalitions and you can see how many points each coalition has. But it doesn’t tell you how many points are needed. For instance on the newspaper it will say for each person 767/1670. On coalition list it only says how many points…
  • GrandEmpire -

Posted the thread Inappropriate Name.

Thread
    Erm... the report button has been removed for some reason so im putting this on Forum Gamed ID:3709234 Inappropriate Names in game: China: dinkyvirgin123 Japan: TheFascistFox PLease remove both players and return the report button-Recently there has been…
  • Sangcrux -

Wrote a comment on Akiar’s wall.

Wall Comment
    "English GO Application"
    • Why do you want to become a Game Operator?
    The reason for this application is threefold:
    Firstly, I would just enjoy being involved in this way, it would be a welcome distraction to my mundane life. A hobby of sorts.
    Secondly,…
  • Sangcrux -

Wrote a comment on Slyx’s wall.

Wall Comment
    "English GO Application"
    • Why do you want to become a Game Operator?
    The reason for this application is threefold:
    Firstly, I would just enjoy being involved in this way, it would be a welcome distraction to my mundane life. A hobby of sorts.
    Secondly,…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Can you recover your production from economic sabotage.

you can make economic sabotage on the enemy, but besides thatt, u can't recieve it back
  • Genz Bresslau -

Replied to the thread Favorite War Movie.

Lone Survivor I don't know how to post a picture , but here is a link to the movie on imbd imdb.com/title/tt1091191/
  • NOOB1433223 -

Replied to the thread Call of war IS dying!.

1.5 is not much more than CON mechanics forfully transplanted into COW, without retaining the originality nor intergrating it into the traditional 1.0 framework. This caused the vast majority of players at the time to systematically reject the new…
  • KleinMelencion -

Posted the thread Can you recover your production from economic sabotage.

Thread
    Idk how to recover my production from economic sabotage.
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Does infrastructures still give resources boost?.

Quote from NeoCaesar: “ah too bad i built infrastructures in each of my cities :cccc ” FYI, Industry gives resource bonus now.