Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Quote from MNet: “Like others I never research or build militia, or attack or strat. bombers. I don't build SP AA, but that's mostly because I have to pick and choose what I'm going to research. I see some others that skip subs, but nothing is…
  • steven ark -

Now follows El gato con botas.

Follow
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Quote from Chimere: “Quote from Cloudpop2: “Quote from BMfox: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Militia, paratroopers, railroad guns, and strat. bombers. ” Ah yes the strategic bombers, why use them at all? Why destroy the buildings if they could be…
  • steven ark -

Now follows Bytro Labs.

Follow
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Hey BMfox, Nice guide ;) I appreciate the shoutout. I would like to draw attention to some of your greatest one liners ever. Quote from BMfox: “1) It's the ultimate map to see how skilled you are. 2) Troops can't kill you when they cant reach you:…
  • BeorntheBold -

Posted the thread Patrolling Aircraft 1.5.

Thread
    Since surface battles now have a round every 30 minutes (instead of 60 minutes), do patrolling aircraft have round every 7 1/2 minutes instead of 15 minutes under version 1.0? And if not, is the damage inflicted by patrolling aircraft still 25%? If so,…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread No world at war.

100p maps (1.5 and 1.0) are available every day.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from BMfox: “@freezy I've got the impression that there are way more revolts in the 1.5 than there ever where in the 1.0 ” Because in 1.0 after 2017+ they was broken. You could have half continent with moral under 20 and did not see any single…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

• Chimere -

Replied to the thread Consolidating units.

Quote from Last Warrior: “Quote from Chimere: “- Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit in upgrade - Take 1 slot in combat out of 10, - Goes slower, ” 1) They should have same or even higher…
  • BMfox -

Liked IndochinaUnion’s post in the thread Hospital.

Like (Post)
    I have played CoW for the first time and I noticed that there WAS NOT A SINGLE HOSPITAL to heal my units after fighting! Imagine you are fighting a 1v2 situations, you have eliminated the first player and now you want to move on, but then you discover…
  • BMfox -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread Consolidating units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Chimere: “- Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit in upgrade - Take 1 slot in combat out of 10, - Goes slower, ” 1) They should have same or even higher maintenance cost. This troops …
  • BMfox -

Liked Chimere’s post in the thread Consolidating units.

Like (Post)
    In non-classic games, units don't start to die until the whole stack starts to reach a critically low level of HP. This is all fine, but super-weakened units: - Still cost as much as a full sized unit in maintenance, - Cost as much as a full size unit…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread missing leader.

You could have left the coalition and build your own though, just a thought ;)
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Ability to choose level of produced unit in 1.5.

Quote from Chimere: “The problem is that you could skip DAYS of production by building a level 1 unit then upgrading it to max level in 4 hours and half. ” Yes it's kind of a cheat now you can produce a huge bunch of cruisers for example and fully…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

@freezy I've got the impression that there are way more revolts in the 1.5 than there ever where in the 1.0
  • BMfox -

Liked MNet’s post in the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Like (Post)
    Like others I never research or build militia, or attack or strat. bombers. I don't build SP AA, but that's mostly because I have to pick and choose what I'm going to research. I see some others that skip subs, but nothing is sweeter than to wipe out a…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread No world at war.

Oh would those run now every week because they are 1.5? Could be.
  • BMfox -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the suggestion. A disband unit option of course also comes with a range of problems, including players disbanding whole armies due to misclicks or deliberately disbanding armies to hand over territory to other players. I think the preferred…
  • BMfox -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate? ” I support, Building - Field Hospital - Increase the recovery rate/speed of units within this province. - Leveling up the Field Hospital increases the recovery…