Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Liked Hanz Gunther’s post in the thread Aviation tree redo.

Like (Post)
    Quote from thunderdog1138: “Quote from Hanz Gunther: “How about the nuclear bomber is scrapped and instead atomic bomb functions are expanded. Because then the player has a choice of how to use the nuke after it's produced. There can be 3 ways to use…
  • AtanerPvP -

Now follows Davutturan.

Follow
  • BMfox -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread Dominion Antarctica.

Like (Post)
    Even without new City added to Corps, it will be same strategy like in classic version. Airforces, airfields, some land units for defense chokepoints, since recruiting times in new version are quicklier we dont need more producing spots, then core…
  • BMfox -

Liked Last Warrior’s post in the thread How to Counter Germany as Poland in "Historic World War" Game Mode.

Like (Post)
    Quote from iDragons: “Playing as Poland is all about luck. Will Germany be a good player or a bad one? Will the USSR ally with me or Germany? Who will stay active and who will not? ” If Germany cooperate with SU there are not many thing you can do…
  • Adelaide_Crows -

Posted the thread It says that i attacked a nation, but i didn't.

Thread
    I like to play as Germany in the historic map. A lot of the time, when i am invading poland, free city of danzig (AI)will be at war with me. I check the newspaper, and it says that i have attacked that nation,when my troops did not pass through there…
  • charles -

Replied to the thread question.

that should read when i quit my coalition it tells me i have to wait 3 days but game host only has to wait 24 hours?
  • charles -

Posted the thread question.

Thread
    i am currently in a game and the game host disbanded his coalition and reformed a new one within 24 hours.it my coalition and tried to from a new one and its making me wait 3 days. Why the differance between game host and regular players?
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread The New Call of War.

The research tree revamp in 1.0 was one of the best thing that happened to classical.
  • suzzie04 -

Wrote a comment on suzzie04’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hemp oil can allude to a full-range oil from the Cannabis sativa plant or hemp seed oil, which is oil that originates from simply the seeds of the hemp plant.
    cbdlabscorp.com/products/buy-cbd-oil-for-stress-and-pain/
  • jeccsica -

Replied to the thread What do you think about "rappers" attempting to sing?.

oh rap songs are my hobby and i often listen to rap music on Beltonen Rap - Hip Hop Gratis Voor
  • airlinesservice -

Posted the thread Best price Southwest Airlines Reservations +1-855-695-0028.

Thread
    Southwest airline is the best and major airline in America. Its headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas. The airlines are also known as the world's largest domestic airlines and low-cost airlines as their main aim is to provide high-quality services to…
  • Romble -

Wrote a comment on Romble’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Invaded Turkey as Russia in Historical World War, and these Turks have revolted and captured my light tank unit.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread How to split unit stacks?.

It's hidden under the hamburger menu on mobile, but only sometimes, other times it's on the main action strip while other things move under the menu. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what's where AFAIK.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Units Worth Producing in COW 1.5.

+1 to check your doctrine, adjust production accordingly, in addition to adjusting for starting location which you probably know already being a 1.0 veteran. +1 to leaving some units at level 1 because with every upgrade units get more expensive AND…
  • jeckjohn56 -

Posted the thread 20 Mil Vapor Barrier Home Depot.

Thread
    Searching for a 20 mil vapor barrier? Look no further, visit USACrawlSpace. The 20 mil crawl space vapor barrier offers high durability and can be used for applications with heavy-duty requirements. It also maintains a healthy environment around the…