Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• parafbilgi -

Wrote a comment on parafbilgi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    parafbilgi.com/ Yağlı Ciltler İçin Nemlendirici Krem bakımından kaliteli markaların ürünlerini tercih etmelisiniz. Çünkü zaten yağlı olan ciltlerin üzerine bir çok ölü hücre olur ve gözenekleri de kapalı olur. Bu yüzden…
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Posted the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

Thread
    The province loss/gain system needs work. It can easily be understood that if a nation is in food default, or oil default, then no doubt their morale will be significantly lower and they will lose provinces. Anyway, here is one scenario, or an ambiguity…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

Quote from General Nightman: “I was just about to take up arms about this update...till I realized they went into effect a little less than a year ago. I am horribly late to this thread. ” Before the last update it was working in practically all…
  • General Nightman -

I was just about to take up arms about this update...till I realized they went into effect a little less than a year ago. I am horribly late to this thread.
  • atreas1 -

Sure, and wait for days and days in order to be able to test something for planes Lvl5 - thanks but thanks no. I have done my tests in real games and they are very conclusive. Even simple logic is conclusive. But unpleasant truths seems to need to be…
  • EZ Dolittle -

You could run solo games to test things out.
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

I do not like the new research for these reasons: - Certain units can be researched to early. you can research rockets and lv. 2 infantry on the same day and you can research Railroad Guns before Medium tanks. it messes up strategy's and makes certain…
  • atreas1 -

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Quote from Edepedable: “have more groups of defending airplanes than the attacking ones. ” This is not an exploit, simply overwhelming force. Calling this an exploit is ridiculous. Quote from atreas1: “I seriously…
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Introduce coal into the game.

Coal would certainly introduce another set of scenarios, and allow for a more variable strategy game play. During WW2 coal was frequently used, third Reich industrialists made synthetic oil from coal , yes it was used on core infrastructure. Quote from…
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from Edepedable: “have more groups of defending airplanes than the attacking ones. ” This is not an exploit, simply overwhelming force. Calling this an exploit is ridiculous. Quote from atreas1: “I seriously doubt ” Unless you have…
  • Soviet Canada -

Replied to the thread Game Admin.

hey I got a question how can I add players into my clan/alliance how ever you want to put it I got some friends trying to join me in some servers
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Rockets Grounded in Airbases.

Rockets can only attack, and have no defense. A rocket waiting to launch can be destroyed by both air and ground forces, such as artillery or fighters. Even if it's truck convoy, it can still be attacked by both types of units.
  • No Sticky Keys -

Posted the thread Rockets Grounded in Airbases.

Thread
    When Grounded at an Airbase, awaiting Launch, would a "Defending" Rocket count as a ground or air unit? Would you be able to destroy it with Artillery Units (on Attack, as, as far as I'm aware, they only have a Damage value against air units when…
  • CaptainJoe23 -

Replied to the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Thank you both, it really does mean so much to me you don't understand thank you.
  • CaptainJoe23 -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Like (Post)
    Rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • CaptainJoe23 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Like (Post)
    Sorry to hear about your loss, you have my sympathy.
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

All in all we have a conclusion: The only units that you cant miss by building on them is land units.
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

Quote from hakijaa: “I resoect your opinion, but if i see a sub that is patrolling my coast and the sub of the country is at peace with me, i will absolutely keep an eye on that country and maybe even attack first.Subs can be useful for scouting, if…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Donald Eugene Pollender.

Rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.