Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IndochinaUnion -

Posted the thread Hospital.

Thread
    I have played CoW for the first time and I noticed that there WAS NOT A SINGLE HOSPITAL to heal my units after fighting! Imagine you are fighting a 1v2 situations, you have eliminated the first player and now you want to move on, but then you discover…
  • MNet -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Like others I never research or build militia, or attack or strat. bombers. I don't build SP AA, but that's mostly because I have to pick and choose what I'm going to research. I see some others that skip subs, but nothing is sweeter than to wipe out a…
  • MNet -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the suggestion. A disband unit option of course also comes with a range of problems, including players disbanding whole armies due to misclicks or deliberately disbanding armies to hand over territory to other players. I think the preferred…
  • MNet -

Liked Anpere’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate? ” I support, Building - Field Hospital - Increase the recovery rate/speed of units within this province. - Leveling up the Field Hospital increases these…
  • MNet -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate?
  • Chimere -

Yeah I don’t use nukes either. Nuke planes get shot down, nuke missiles can be dodged. i see their point though and I can imagine a game where I would use them.
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Whats next?.

• BOG1 -

Now follows Stas337.

Follow
  • Habo778 -

Liked Amywalker’s post in the thread Grain Crisis.

Like (Post)
    Darn, as a dictator of my people I say they all need to go on a diet. I need that food for my imperial ambitions!
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Bringing It Back.

Quote from whowh: “Isn't there an anti-cheat function when you make maps that stops this? ” There was ways around it
  • Anpere -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the suggestion. A disband unit option of course also comes with a range of problems, including players disbanding whole armies due to misclicks or deliberately disbanding armies to hand over territory to other players. I think the preferred…
  • Habo778 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Over the years, there have been many suggestion threads about "disbanding units". In general, I used to agree with the (apparent) developer's viewpoint that this issue wasn't very important, because units would (a) auto-upgrade to new levels, and (b)…
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread The color scheme is horrible. Can we have the original back?.

I think you may have disabled advanced graphics by accident. The current UI has enemies and allies clearly marked.
  • MadMike69 -

I know alot of people will hate me but nukes In the 2-3 years i have been playing this, I have only ever build and used one nuke (and that was just for fun to end a game.)
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from freezy: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “There has been no morale update in the past couple of months. ” Well, there was a "bug" fixed about a month ago that made revolts not happen at all anymore. ” That bug was…
  • Annihilator_ -

Posted the thread Looking for an alliance match.

Thread
    Our alliance has some strong players, but we have no matches todate. Reach out if you are in the same boat.
  • steven ark -

Now follows alvar von haffen.

Follow
  • Scourge1 -

Posted the thread The color scheme is horrible. Can we have the original back?.

Thread
    The multi color nation scheme is horrible. You cannot keep track of enemies allies and units. This is a complete disaster. I know I can't be the only player who've been playing for a long time and miss the original map. If you guys want new people…
  • Last Warrior -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread The New Call of War.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Idar_Oberstein: “I think 1.5 is unbalanced in many ways, and I am not going to point out all of them but will highlight a few. It is preposterous to think a recon unit is going to any damage on a heavy tank. Armament is too thick and the…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “There has been no morale update in the past couple of months. ” Well, there was a "bug" fixed about a month ago that made revolts not happen at all anymore. ” That bug was fixed in May 2020.…