Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• glen434 -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Join the support team.

Like (Post)
    Looking forward to your replies :)
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Militia and ROW are mostly useless, some ideas to improve.

Quote from atreas1: “On the other hand, I am still waiting for a serious argument in favour of UPGRADING Militia, and I havent heard a single one. ” there are plenty of dead spots in the development timeline, where one can spend some 14 hours on a…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread My account has been banned and I don't know why..

We aren't able to check this from here in the forum, please create a ticket with this link for assistance. callofwar.com/index.php?id=279
  • Advance -

Posted the thread My account has been banned and I don't know why..

Thread
    I was logging on my account and I was banned, I thing somebody hacked my account but now I change my password. Help please. :tumbleweed:
  • alltimemontenegro -

Wrote a comment on alltimemontenegro’s wall.

Wall Comment
    alltimemontenegro.com/montenegro-vatandaslik/ All Time Montenegro tarafından tüm girişimlerini yapıp takibinin sağladığı Monteneğro vatandaşlık statüsü ile Avrupa’nın göbeğinde güzel bir hayat yaşayabilirsiniz.
  • 1 month per day? that would be awful. your troops would move so fast, like going across 2 countries in 2 hours. troops movement and research time would be like, 2 sec. and it would be like a speed round on steroids.
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations.

i want to point out that coalition member can first of all still share maps with single players....... so if i get out of my coalition, share maps, then join again i have effectivly have the maps between two different coalitions :rolleyes: so the "anti-betrayal"…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Q: What are alpha servers?.

Quote from furkanzoap: “Yeah it asked me first to try then i press on yes button after that i see alpha servers but nothing. all empty ” You only have beta server rights so far, so you don't have access to anythign on the alpha server.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Call of War 2020.

You should check into sister game Conflict of Nations which is the same game engine with more modern weapons. As it is run on the same server network your login name and password for Call of War will work there also.
  • Spiffolo -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread That was perfect opener!.

Like (Post)
    Very interesting analysis guys, thanks. Now stats aren't everything a player can have been attacked by nuclear, have been decimated by a multiple player attack. I've been a bad boy as it was my own profile :D There's no gold use in those stats, except…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

Quote from atreas1: “For me (due to gaming background) it is essential to go always one step further: to think HOW EASY it will be to counter the strategy i pursue. Essentially I am playing two games in one - the second one against myself - and under…
  • Edepedable -

Liked atreas1’s post in the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

Like (Post)
    It is just what I call "myths" about the game - which are based to a huge degree on what you see most of the players doing in simple games. It is true that there you see lots of tanks and neglect of the airforce and of the air defense - of course, under…
  • furkanzoap -

Liked MACKMITTENZ’s post in the thread The New Call of Gold.

Like (Post)
    I have been a loyal COW player for quite some time now... I am at the point of retiring due to the pay-to-win system that has been introduced over that last six months. In the last three months I have played and successfully maintained top 5 standing in…
  • atreas1 -

It is just what I call "myths" about the game - which are based to a huge degree on what you see most of the players doing in simple games. It is true that there you see lots of tanks and neglect of the airforce and of the air defense - of course, under…
  • furkanzoap -

Replied to the thread Q: What are alpha servers?.

Yeah it asked me first to try then i press on yes button after that i see alpha servers but nothing. all empty
  • atreas1 -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Never say never, I've never seen a stack like you describe before though. If I would encounter a stack like that i wouldn't just counter it with my land forces, shell it with arty and patroll overhead. What you describe here is a…
  • Edepedable -

Quote from BMfox: “Never say never, I've never seen a stack like you describe before though. If I would encounter a stack like that i wouldn't just counter it with my land forces, shell it with arty and patroll overhead. What you describe here is a…
  • Stallion ritz -

Replied to the thread Tag a friend.

you knkw what would be cool, adding a map of ww1 a 25 player game but it's ww1. It's my suggestion and some of my friends says it would be an awesome idea
  • hakijaa -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread The Aircraft/Anti-Aircraft paradox..

Like (Post)
    I really also think that planes are somewhat over rated. Their HP drop to 20 and the increased oil use clipped their wings considerably. I never have more than 5 tacs in my entire army now a days (mind exceptions). Planes are weird. They do their job…
  • furkanzoap -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread New Game Mode ideas.

Like (Post)
    Many of these ideas are very close to current event maps, or already exist. 1. All-in-Historic Map- People can choose from 73 countries, big and small, to fight with. 2. Operation Supremacy- Capture 13 of 25 control points before the time runs out to…