Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Morale warning stripes not working correctly.

Probably. That way a GO can see if refreshing from the backend helps.
  • S Schmidt -

TBH, I have not. At the time I was more concerned about making sure I was going to be able to move units to cover the 3 provinces it was not showing of having a chance to rebel and afterwards I felt like posting would be the best way to handle it, if I…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Version 1.5.

Yes. They can drastically differ. Axis doctrine subs can be researched earlier than Allied subs.
  • DoctorDR1 -

This does seem strange. Perhaps it's rounding up from 0.5 or something like that, but even then, it should be red. Have you also submitted a ticket?
  • S Schmidt -

Posted the thread Morale warning stripes not working correctly.

Thread
    As I have already made a post in the Release Notes, I am just following up here. Quote from Arcorian: “When a province has a chance for an uprising greater than 0%, pulsating red stripes are displayed in the province on the map, highlighting a…
  • S Schmidt -

Replied to the thread BUG, HUGE !!!.

When you use spies to revel armies there is NO report, it shows the units locations (which may change) for the next day only. You cannot see it after that next day change no matter if you look at previous days spy reports or not. I suggest you take a…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Newspaper and the anonymous function.

Quote from BeorntheBold: “Actually a simple interface would work - player writes chat, it is sent to the chat filter app, cleaned and sent back. All the filtering app needs to do is accept a chunk of text, clean it, and send it back. Part of the…
  • ValeraZol -

Ok, i understand with army, is not a bug, but with spies it is bug ! Look how it is. I put spies, when day changed i was online, I saw all the troops of my enemy, i build plans how to attack, and after an hour, all reveal dissapeared,( 22 hours more to…
  • Habo778 -

Well in order to think of the scale of this we have to look at other chat filters. And again I can only think of Roblox, they have this Learning algorithm that adapts to new ways people bypass the filter, while this certainly helps with maintenance it…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread New alternative to Canvas - Release Notes.

The fix of the Steam forum is much appreciated!
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Celebrating the fix of the forum!.

Thread
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Posted the thread Attack, defense and stealth while upgrading?.

Thread
    From some observations it seems to me that combat values are sometimes lower when a unit is upgrading (and attacked), but I cannot see it working like that consistently. Does anyone know for sure if an upgrading unit is weaker or not? Also, does…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

What's wrong with a 'report' button? It is a big loss to the psychology part of the game. I know there are many kids in this game, but real men want to duke it out as well on the battlefield as in the newspaper. Which shall it be? A game for kids or a…
  • BeorntheBold -

Actually a simple interface would work - player writes chat, it is sent to the chat filter app, cleaned and sent back. All the filtering app needs to do is accept a chunk of text, clean it, and send it back. Part of the incoming packet would identify…
  • WheelyBrian -

Replied to the thread Campaign.

this thread has a guide for the first couple of days and a link for the guide to the game further down if you want to help get in games and help players remember the rules of the game to forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…r-new-players-in-cow-1-5/
  • DoctorDR1 -

There is a clear explanation for this bug that you have seen. It in fact, is not a bug. What happened was that a province of an Axis nation was captured with a RRG in production, and this RRG was completed under the control of Equatorial Gabon. This…
  • WheelyBrian -

if they are bugs in the game they don't get fixed right away they take time to be fix if they are indeed bugs did you build the RRG or was it started by someone else and you took the city while it was building did your spies get killed or did the spies…
  • Habo778 -

Eye if you could get enough customers you could make a healthy profit but it would be difficult because you would have to make the tech highly compatible. This sounds like a risky business venture that would go a long time without generating profits and…
  • BeorntheBold -

I understand the position that a chat filter is an expensive thing to develop. Of course, from the viewpoint that "there are no problems, only opportunities", it immediately makes me think there is a huge opportunity to develop an online chat filter and…