Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MKS Hypno YT -

Replied to the thread AFK.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “banned as in chat bans? and as said in another thread isn't that kinda blacklisting? ” As in like restricted from joining games temporarily (2 days) maybe more if it keeps on happening. I mean like going inactive in games.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread AFK.

banned as in chat bans? and as said in another thread isn't that kinda blacklisting?
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Individual Commanders for certain units.

Quote from BluPanzer: “Maybe commanders could serve a similar function to marshals in the napoleonic wars ” you mean sabotage the others to get their career going on?
  • MKS Hypno YT -

Posted the thread AFK.

Thread
    Lately, I've been really pissed of with people going AFK during the middle of the game (close to winning). Bytro, may you please add a system where if you get banned, you get some sort of punishment? Such as restrictions to joining games temporarily. The…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Call of War Update/Unit Ideas.

I suppose, but what im saying is mainly targeted at rockets to balance out Strats. If rckets were that accurate the Germans could have destroyed Soviet Industry
  • BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread What do mods see behind the scenes?.

• Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to a comment by Jeff Starbucks on Comrade genz’s wall.

Wall Reply
    that's good. I am doing well
  • Buzzy02 -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

I once won solo victory in Historic as Italy
  • Buzzy02 -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Quit-o-meter needed.

Like (Post)
    The biggest problem for the games atm is IMHO the large and frequent number of drop outs. As someone pointed out correctly in another thread, quitting is so common that only the first 3 days of the game are interesting. After that it's all about annexing…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Call of War Update/Unit Ideas.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Miss Target Chance- Bytro should SERIOUSLY consider this. In real WWII all bombarding units had a chance to miss their targets, including aircraft and rockets. Im suggesting Bytro adds a varying Miss Target Chance to Artillery,…
  • gaelalban -

Replied to the thread Alliance vs Alliance 4 v 4.

Why not. I just started my alliance and you are looking for challenges. Let me know so we could start in one week or 10 days.
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread advice for forum noobs.

• RBoi200 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread advice for forum noobs.

Like (Post)
    New to the forum? make sure to read these pieces of advise Long time member of the forum? hope you appreciate this. 1. Hospital posts-Please no more posts labled 'field hospitals' or 'engineers'. We have millions of those already and EVERY SINGLE ONE…
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread Badly described game.

• Another one was changing the game change time. In the old days, ALL games had a day change of midnight UTC, which was midnight in Europe as well in winter, and 1am in summer (or the other one around - this one always confuses me). This was very unfair…
  • Internet tip of the day: You usually get a 100% chance of a response when you put your title in all caps. ;)
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Italy- 1939 - Historic World War - a Day by Day report.

Quote from whowh: “I can never find historical games that are less than 2/3 full. :( ” It's a shame.
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    First off, before I put out what I personally think about this, a little reminder that this is NOT for you to rant or have an argument with another player. Doc has said this multiple times, and I'll reiterate it again. To be frank, I would be pretty…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Habo778’s post in the thread EPIC CoW moments!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Comrade genz: “Quote from Karl von Krass: “Quote from GrandEmpire: “Quote from Andromeda: “Quote from whowh: “Quote from GrandEmpire: “Quote from Andromeda: “Quote from whowh: “Quote from Andromeda:…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked TomtheBuilder’s post in the thread EPIC CoW moments!.

Like (Post)
    Well well well... This is definitely one of the most epic moments of Call of War.