Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Replied to the thread That was perfect opener!.

I average 30 per game, but I utilize my allies airports quite often. It depends whether it a solo win, whether you create backup airports, etc.
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Quote from BMfox: “Will this be a standard in all games or can you chose between the two different knowledge variations? ” as far as I know, this will be in all games.
  • mindfields -

Replied to the thread That was perfect opener!.

Cheeky BMFox! Looking at my own stats I've realised I'm averaging 46 airfields built per game! Anyone beat that? Edit: Nevermind, I've just checked the stats of the number 1 rank player. Average of 326 airfields per game!!!
  • Soupy38 -

Replied to the thread Game Operator ChaosWarlord.

I HAVE A GAME GLITCH TO REPORT AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO ENTER IT. I AM IN GAME #2,734,807 IN WHICH THERE IS ONE PART WHERE NONE OF MY UNITS WILL MOVE. IF YOU LOOK AT THE GAME YOU WILL SEE WHERE THERE IS THE RED MARKER USED FOR A PLANES ROUTE/ AT THE…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread diplomacy.

Thanks for taking the time to type a detailed explanation of your vision. Now most of the suggestions are already implemented in the game. Lets walk trough them together. - Having war has it's repercussions: for every country you are at war with your…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Borders?.

I've noticed this phenomenon, mostly in the USA/Canada border on maps. Maybe I should order some ray guns ;)
  • BMfox -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Quickstarter: how to play in the first vital days of the game.

Like (Post)
    :wallbash We all have to learn sometime.
  • BMfox -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Quickstarter: how to play in the first vital days of the game.

Like (Post)
    I may be a bit late with this recommendation ... But I wish somebody had reminded me in my first game that I could buy resources with cash ... I spent a ton of gold winning that long solo victory in the tutorial map, not been aware that I could buy…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

I haven't seen the new knowledge yet but I don't like the chart i see here. Knowledge comes very fast now but the resources will lack to meet the building requirements and to produce those units. Will this be a standard in all games or can you chose…
  • BMfox -

Liked attacker101’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    I do not like the new research for these reasons: - Certain units can be researched to early. you can research rockets and lv. 2 infantry on the same day and you can research Railroad Guns before Medium tanks. it messes up strategy's and makes certain…
  • BMfox -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Supremacy Features that would be Very Nice in COW.

Like (Post)
    Quote from AK140: “I especially like how there's 2 type of food and energy resource like grain and fish for the food, oil and coal for energy. You can even set percentage of what to consume. This would make economy more realistic and probably the…
  • BMfox -

Liked 1ronV1k1ng’s post in the thread Make Denmark a More Playable Country in Call of War.

Like (Post)
    Okay, I get it. Although I might not totally agree with that, I can see those as valid arguments with many great points. Thank you guys for responding.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Relation mode.

The new relation mode is really helpful when playing a team match like now with Dawn of Patriots. I can better see who is on my team and what progress we are making. My team mates are all green and everyone else is grey blue. I'm a fan. It's less…
  • BMfox -

Liked Eminem2891’s post in the thread RETIREMENT POP UP and CAOLISTION Relations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CoralWar: “Several coalitions may want to cooperate.As I often do. ” Which is EXACTLY why that was removed from the game. Facing one coalition alone is bad enough - facing multiple is downright silly. If a single coalition isn't good enough to…
  • BMfox -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Guide to Economy.

Like (Post)
    I've seen it, it was part of my initial research when I joined the game. I may produce some duplicate guides; they're not meant to upstart anybody, their just a different view.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Antarctica map.

Quote from Edepedable: “Have fun playing an Antarctica map! I'm curious to know what you think of it fox. ” Dear God, what a detailed explanation, this is really helpful!!!
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Guide to Economy.

I've seen it, it was part of my initial research when I joined the game. I may produce some duplicate guides; they're not meant to upstart anybody, their just a different view.
  • BMfox -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Antarctica map.

Like (Post)
    Quote from patriota75: “I won in first Antartica map so I entered in two or 3 more. Latter i always got on 3-4 players cooperating in favor of one. They take labs and then give to one player and all defend. That was a reason i stopped to play this map.…
  • BMfox -

Liked patriota75’s post in the thread Antarctica map.

Like (Post)
    I won in first Antartica map so I entered in two or 3 more. Latter i always got on 3-4 players cooperating in favor of one. They take labs and then give to one player and all defend. That was a reason i stopped to play this map. It was about year ago.…
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Do no count on statistic a game where you spend less then 5 days.

I agree with you, my option was not to block people as it would be bad for the game, is more a reminder and a warning without being a warning. I'm not giving the exact form, but again is to attract attention to a jumpy player that he needs to be more…