Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Option to Ban Journalism.

Interesting Idea. I forwarded it to our beloved game designers. 8)
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Notifications.

I asked around here, and it might have something todo with your notification settings outside the game.
  • Vamaw -

Posted the thread Merge your username with person above you.

Thread
    Forum Game: Self-explanatory, Just merge (fuse) your username with anyone above you. The person below me starts.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    Vamaw, I agree to the rules.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked attacker101’s post in the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Like (Post)
    attacker 101, agree to the rules
  • Vamaw -

Try using the Steam Version of the game if you're on browser. The browser tends to be kind of bugged when it comes to the messages tab. Also try manually refreshing, then opening the messages tab.
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Option to Ban Journalism.

Maybe you can pay them to "exaggerate" their findings.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Quote from Vamaw: “Is it a trade offer? If it's a trade offer, and you don't accept or refuse it. Its notification won't disappear when read. ” No, just a normal conversation
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Option to Ban Journalism.

Like (Post)
    There should be an option to suppress journalism in your country, and stop them from posting stuff about you in the newspaper. I don't like letting my enemies know my casualties, what I've built, who I bombed, etc. It's just like handing free espionage…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Call of War for NEWBIES CHECK IT OUT PART 1.

Quote from Vamaw: “Fixed :) ” Yup. BTW thanks for your feedback!
  • Vamaw -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Staff Introduction-General Nightman.

Like (Post)
    Hello all, My name is General Nightman, you may have seen my forum guides and me on Call of War from time to time. I've just joined the support staff as the newest English moderator. I've played call of war since 2018 pretty consistently, taking a few…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Would You Rather.

Quote from Vamaw: “(continue) Would you rather kill a cat or kill a dog? ” I would kill a cat. Because I cannot hear the sound of the cat screaming/barking. Really hard question. But if I had a chance, I will kill neither. Would you rather not go to…
  • gusv -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    My K/D ratio is embarrassing. So I'd just make it more so, thanks. Would you rather play only All Countries, All In, or only 1944: Endgame?
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    Hard one... Probably 20x speed. The game would be much more boring if every unit was just crawling to their destination. Would you rather have an embarrassing K/D ratio. Or an embarrassing name.
  • gusv -

Liked Aimo Johannes Lahti’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    5 of my infrastructures, not only do they have the around same combined goods and metal build cost as one industrial complex, industrial complexes are way more versatile and the price in rare materials makes them really expensive to make, man. I mean, if…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vamaw: “At the start? Loads of tactical bombers, arty is good but bombers are even deadlier. WYR, have two nuclear bombs, or four nuclear bombers? ” Four nuclear bombers, they are pretty useful. From now on, please explain why you chose…
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    At the start? Loads of tactical bombers, arty is good but bombers are even deadlier. WYR, have two nuclear bombs, or four nuclear bombers?
  • gusv -

Liked The War Machine 7’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    Im assuming by plans you mean real life plans. Definitely all my plans, I don't do much beneficial anyway. Would you rather, Start a game with loads of Artillery plus normal armies, or start off with loads of tactical bombers plus normal armies.
  • gusv -

Liked General Nightman’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    Uk without ships. Germany has a very small waterfront, and planes can easily take care of any landing troops. UK has a good air force, but is extremely vulnerable without subs. Would you rather lose all your plans, or your entire core provinces?
  • gusv -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Would You Rather.

Like (Post)
    All my artillery, as I usually have more tanks than artillery (love my artilleries though)... Woud you rather play UK without ships or Germany without planes?