Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread Health Points of New Units in 1.5.

were the planes damaged before the upgrade?
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Petition To Preserve and Protect COW 1.0.

Hey thank you to 9 people who have signed the petition. If you have not signed it and want to keep 1.0 in the game. Please sign it. It is not about disliking 1.5 although some people do
  • elmaqui -

Wrote a comment on alvar von haffen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos colega
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread AI WAR AND PEACE.

Quote from GGBugh: “I wrote 2 similar articles. Please, BYTRO, if you see this : do something about the overly-agressive AI. Or at least give us a way to redeem popularity (increase it), like building an embassy in a country or SOMETHING. ” Yes,…
  • GGBugh -

Replied to a comment by Mustafa 33 on GGBugh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I do not speak Arabic. If you can use a translator, then sure I can probably help you. What do you need help with?
  • GGBugh -

Wrote a comment on faunt7’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey, I saw you made some fervent comments on a thread I posted. Thanks for the support. They're probably not gonna do the idea, but it was worth a shot.

Hope you're doing well,
    Bugh.
  • GGBugh -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey Vorlon, I was scrolling through my past threads and saw that one of them became very heated. I wanted to apologize for any trouble that the thread may have caused.

I did want to elaborate, though, that players do not see other player's rankings. If…
  • GGBugh -

Replied to the thread AI WAR AND PEACE.

I wrote 2 similar articles. Please, BYTRO, if you see this : do something about the overly-agressive AI. Or at least give us a way to redeem popularity (increase it), like building an embassy in a country or SOMETHING.
  • OrbitalWarGod -

Replied to the thread Help! App updated and log me out.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “You could wait for a bit if not you could just send them a PM in the forums @VorlonFCW @PrinceofHonor if you want. ” I just tried to contact one of them let see what happens
  • OrbitalWarGod -

Wrote a comment on PrinceofHonor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi I was told is would be a good idea to contact you on here to help with my questions about my account, sent a support ticket on the mobile app but have no idea if you guys received it. I don't know if I should send another one
  • Ryan04px2025 -

You could wait for a bit if not you could just send them a PM in the forums @VorlonFCW @PrinceofHonor if you want.
  • BohemianBandit -

So It turns out this doesnt change until the changeover of the day cycle. Thats is when the health pool is upgraded. And no they were not convoys because they were flying and attacking actively, hence my confusion.
  • OrbitalWarGod -

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from OrbitalWarGod: “How long does a support ticket take to get viewed? I sent a ticket and told them about the account and how I messed up and pressed the google button, which made another account, I have deleted the…
  • Nova0213 -

It sounds like the planes you upgraded are in a convoy/transport. No lvl 1 plane is 10 HP in 1.5. Planes in convoys/transports are 10 HP.
  • Ciro702 -

Replied to the thread Troop Experience.

I'm not sure that would work. Seems exploitable as well, as a well armed stack can be invincible like Ryan said. Then we would have a "Unstoppable force vs immovable object" scenarios and non ending games.
  • BohemianBandit -

Posted the thread Health Points of New Units in 1.5.

Thread
    I've noticed that when I upgraded my aircraft from level 1 to level 4, they retained the same health pool of only 10 health points per aircraft. It didn't seem that this was intentional because the planes that rolled straight off the assembly line at…
  • alvar von haffen -

Wrote a comment on Aitor Sanz’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Saludos
    Tiene a su disposición multitud de herramientas para publicar en el foro .
    En los post de otros usuarios ,puede darle me gusta o comentarlos
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Quote from Tibbles: “Overall, I find it difficult to attack any artillery units that are not placed on the intersection of country. It's strange, even undefended artillery, especially rail guns, seem invulnerable in certain positions to ground…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Tibbles’s post in the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Like (Post)
    Overall, I find it difficult to attack any artillery units that are not placed on the intersection of country. It's strange, even undefended artillery, especially rail guns, seem invulnerable in certain positions to ground attacks. Same with…