Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Koba_S97 -

Wrote a comment on batallon 611’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Inaugurado el Muro. ¡Yúju! :D
  • Koba_S97 -

Now follows batallon 611.

Follow
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Intermediary result of poll on diplo-changes. - 80% against the changes - 20% in favor of the changes Noteworthy: all the 3 players liking the diplo changes started playing less than a year ago (!!) ... So it is impossible that they understand - and let…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    yup.. that's the one...
  • Godshamgod -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

Like (Post)
    But why..? CoW is (or was once..) a wonderful clear strategy board game (a thinking and logic game) but neither a tortuous simulation or a trivial shooter -- and fortunately much of the otherwise "time and click intensive" micromanagement is automated…
  • cerealnerd -

Replied to the thread The Summit Group.

I messaged him and informed him of the pending memberships. He didn't log in for weeks and then didn't do anything about the requests. I am about to leave this alliance and start one that is more active; still focusing on the same principles as this one.
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

But why..? CoW is (or was once..) a wonderful clear strategy board game (a thinking and logic game) but neither a tortuous simulation or a trivial shooter -- and fortunately much of the otherwise "time and click intensive" micromanagement is automated…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread The Summit Group.

I applied to the alliance, seems like you stopped playing or something
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Creating a Roleplay group.

• Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Looking for Roleplayers.

• RogodeterSnowl -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Like (Post)
    There' s a fine balance between automating things and actually making the game be played redundant. I' m on the left side of that equasion personally. Automate too much stuff, figure out how to circumvent it when your opponent does it, and what remains…
  • BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Yeah, I noticed...as they say in the trade, downgrades instead of upgrades.
  • Reimor -

Replied to the thread Elite AI for All.

Well it is all good but. Why did they added this feature to the games that already were ongoing? I was on 3 different maps and boom AIs declared war on me and took my cores, it took me 2 days to get back on feet because my troops were away.
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Ok, that is understood then. Sorry, but you probably will have to wait a while for any 'enhancements'. We just had a few that the Devs have been very busy with and which enhanced boredom, killed options to play and generally made the game worth less…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “the game has been hijacked the boredom levels of the "new style" ” So sad and so true!
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked RogodeterSnowl’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMfox: “Well obviously you play soft style and I play hard style so we will never agree. If someone offers me peace for resources I well accept, declare war again and continue attacking. Why? Well because I can Giving resources to other…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    The Idea or "Preventing Backstabbing" is in my opinion the dumbest attempt to interfere in game play. WHY would you want to prevent that? I want to break up stronger alliances by sowing dissent and getting those guys not to trust each other... to turn on…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

Quote from AK140: “So what i was wondering, could this possible just Elite AI declaring war on you? Maybe check the newspaper on how the war starts? ” When you do not behave as a civilized nation (when going to war) and do not politely declare war in…
  • gusv -

Liked vekkiller64’s post in the thread Entering a coalition and agreements with other players.

Like (Post)
    now it works thank you
  • gusv -

Liked vekkiller64’s post in the thread Entering a coalition and agreements with other players.

Like (Post)
    But i see the message that my application has been accepted, then why I am not in it ? Or maybe I misunderstand the message . that is, my application request has been accepted , pending approval by the coalition leader.