Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Has the standard AI gotten an upgrade in the last 18 months?.

Quote from Islandboy: “just had 2 anti tank guns and anti air gun just appear as I was patrolling above the city. ” This was most likely a visual loading issue. Sometimes units "disappear" and reappear due to lag in the server. Quote from…
  • Islandboy -

Replied to the thread Has the standard AI gotten an upgrade in the last 18 months?.

were there nuclear rockets, subs, battleships and carriers in WW2? I think not. There was only an atomic bomb... Perhaps this game needs to get back to the basics. When a leader leaves the game, his country should also die, not have an AI take over with…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

It depends on the map. I like the 1939 Historic World War in normal (although I haven't played it in 1.5 because it doesn't exist yet), but I like the 22 player map in 1.5.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread New.

A Bytro/Dorado game that is basically what you just described: conflictnations.com
  • Quote from YitanTribal: “The puppet cannot declare war or deny vision to his master country. ” How can the puppet be made to accept the vision of his master country? The puppet could simply refuse to move their troops or build a base. After all,…
  • TheMaquis -

Wrote a comment on TheMaquis’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Remove the Distance to the Capitol concept in the morale calculation, increase the penalty for negative food production. Increase the amount of food provinces on the map, just make them all make less food like Central America on the 1939 global map so…
  • TheMaquis -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

Bytor - just admit that the "Distance to the Capitol" is a stupid game concept that needlessly effects morale WAY MORE than a minus food production (-39 vs -1 in my current global game). Eliminate this as this distance measurement is stoopid with two…
  • TheMaquis -

Liked Ethedor’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “The revolt chance is shown in the morale tooltip of a province. It usually shows a chance of around 24% for a captured province at 25% morale, and also did so before the bugfix. Sadly due to the bug the real chance was more close to…
  • TheMaquis -

Liked YitanTribal’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from YitanTribal: “I know how it works and that's why I come to comment that it is ridiculous ... ” Well, it's part of THIS game since ever.. ..and if you know how it works, how can you believe that 2 light tanks are…
  • Islandboy -

must be strong pixie dust, units are still appearing magicly in cities, just had 2 anti tank guns and anti air gun just appear as I was patrolling above the city. No development time.....another classic case of AI cheating. Along with the AI getting no…
  • TheMaquis -

Liked JLGorka’s post in the thread rebellion all over the world.

Like (Post)
    I'm in the All Countries: All In #3213647 4x speed - I am playing as Peru and have went into the USA. USA went to AI. I have taken 3/4 of the USA twice and each time the clock turns over, I lose about 2/3rds of the territories I have taken. I then left…
  • TheMaquis -

Agree that the rebellions are just a poorly implemented part of this game, especially bad for Global games, as I see at least 50% of my newly take land flip back to my enemy every turn. The single concept that could easily be changed is the "distance to…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread RoW from AI.

I usually buy all the rare at the start of the game. This will increase how much rare I have (because I always find that I don’t have enough) and increase my chance of getting RoW. Sometimes you can get RoW from an AI without even giving them RoW!
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread RoW from AI.

Like (Post)
    The way I do it: I set RoW with all AI countries at the beginning of the game. If I have not attacked anybody in the first couple of days, there is a good chance that I'll get RoW from 2 or 3 AI countries with whom I may have high popularity (e.g 80%?) -…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Victory point.

Just go in your game newspaper, click game info (under the point count at the top right) and you can see how many points you need.
  • YitanTribal -

Like (Post)
    I'm in the All Countries: All In #3213647 4x speed - I am playing as Peru and have went into the USA. USA went to AI. I have taken 3/4 of the USA twice and each time the clock turns over, I lose about 2/3rds of the territories I have taken. I then left…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Posted the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Thread
    Which do you prefer?
  • RiverWolf74 -

Replied to the thread Hungarian provinces shown as core provinces of Romania.

Quote from GEN.FARSWAN: “mediterranean theatre , arms race , doomsday, antartica shit map , gold rush, i guess ” I’m pretty sure there’s more than that...
  • Ethedor -

Like (Post)
  • JLGorka -