Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MarkAchkar -

Replied to the thread CoW Monster Mash.

Can i still join? Ingame name : Mark Achkar
  • GenghisKahn -

Replied to the thread The amount of AI countries that declare war.

I was Finland declared on Sweden, then Norway which was AI, after that Netherlands then Luxemburg declared on me, from there at war with 5 AI at a time until last night when I won the game by joining a coalition, Finished with over 1,000 points although…
  • molot119791 -

Wrote a comment on ronon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    я зарегистрировался и принял правила просто сразу не нашли четверг 5:56 №70 Спасибо за подсказку!
  • ronon -

Replied to a comment by molot119791 on ronon’s wall.

Wall Reply
    в разделе conversation есть соответствующая кубку беседа. Только я не вижу вас среди зарегистрировавшихся и принявших правила участников: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…%86%D0%B8%D1%8F/&pageNo=5
  • molot119791 -

Wrote a comment on ronon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Здравствуйте! где посмотреть пароль вход в игру операция "Цивилизация" через компьютер вошел хотел бы зайти через телефон, но не могу найти.
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked Spiffolo’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    I want to add that joining a game after day 1. The IA makes an offer of everything and even when canceling that offer you get less resource so with the handicap of day 2 you get even less resources
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    The main mode of trading in this game is resources ... Yet silly taxes and trade restrictions have drastically reduced this type of trade, particularly if you are not in a coalition ... Within my experience, I only recall selling armaments in one game by…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    This is just like a protest. Social Activism is not violent at all and it is necessary both in the real world and in games. When people don't like it, the government must change. This applies to the game.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Pearl Harbor was done with Naval Bombers not Strategic or Tactical Bombers. ” Good point ... But from my personal experience naval bombers in CoW seem only effective vs. subs ... :( Quote from Peachez: “Artillery, medium/…
  • gusv -

Liked Peachez’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    To EZ Dottle: how many ships were sunk at Dunkirk due to smaller land based aircraft and artillery? What about the Tirpitz? Sunk by RAF lanchasters carrying tall boy bombs? What about the HMS royal oak sunk by a lone submarine? The Russian Battleship…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Pearl Harbor was done with Naval Bombers not Strategic or Tactical Bombers. Ground based artillery was not exactly an effective attack on ships that were moving around. I do not recall any of the naval ships being sunk in invasions at D-Day, etc. …
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    I think Battleships should get a debuff in air and land properties. Mainly because air defense should be a cruisers job and that 4.0 damage to land units is a bit annoying to people who have coastal cities. But instead of increasing naval bomber damage,…
  • gusv -

Liked Peachez’s post in the thread Unfair advantage when fighting naval units.

Like (Post)
    Artillery, medium/ heavy bombers, rail guns, and submarines should do more damage to naval ships. Game after game I loose hundreds of medium and heavy bombers, subs, and artillery units to naval floatilla's. There has also been times I have lost dozens…
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

Like (Post)
    I made a screenshot of it when it happened, had to shrink the pictures a bit due to file size. (Hidden Content)
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

Like (Post)
    The AI is capable of researching and producing any unit, so that isn't proof. The AI should NOT be able to apply or join coalitions. I think it is more likely that the player came back and applied, but didn't get marked active for some reason. I have…
  • gusv -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

Like (Post)
    So I was playing this Doomsday map as North Dakota, and me and my coalition conquered most of the northern provinces except one inactive A.I., Alaska. We were a coalition of three and didn't want to have a war with Alaska due to some complications with…
  • Vamaw -

Replied to the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

I made a screenshot of it when it happened, had to shrink the pictures a bit due to file size. (Hidden Content)
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

The AI is capable of researching and producing any unit, so that isn't proof. The AI should NOT be able to apply or join coalitions. I think it is more likely that the player came back and applied, but didn't get marked active for some reason. I have…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread All i see is pointless updates.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Chuck: “forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…adbec48d994dfc44e38f185aa Punctuation (formerly sometimes called pointing) is the use of spacing, conventional signs and certain typographical devices as aids to the understanding and correct reading of…
  • Vamaw -

Posted the thread Does A.I. Apply to Coalitions.

Thread
    So I was playing this Doomsday map as North Dakota, and me and my coalition conquered most of the northern provinces except one inactive A.I., Alaska. We were a coalition of three and didn't want to have a war with Alaska due to some complications with…