Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• boston bulldog -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

I have a bug! I have a factory etc but cannot build units of any sort
  • Mr Selfridge -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread There are some irregularities in the pathfinding code..

Like (Post)
    Hello, the problem is known and will be fixed soon.
  • A bit picking up old topics, I see myself in the need to insist that it is necessary, a complete historical map with all the playable countries, not only the one of 73 of event "all in", which, is very badly adjusted and regions like South America are…
  • YitanTribal -

Liked GEN.FARSWAN’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    except hoi 4 which is a complex game i dont think u may get any better world war 2 strategy
  • Nn gg -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Nn gg’s tricks and tips.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nn gg: “The fair peoples’ taxes of XXX (province) has been stolen by unknown robbers. ” Got victimized this way not long ago in my current game. Counter-espionage seemed to have solved the problem- just before taking the homeland of the…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Victory point.

Quote from KiGG: “Do I need 500 point to win solo? ” depends what game it is, some need 1k++, some need 300+
  • TROvangeddon -

Now follows Pendusa-Pencusa.

Follow
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread New.

except hoi 4 which is a complex game i dont think u may get any better world war 2 strategy
  • YitanTribal -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kikokingii: “how about u create a new map but like 2020 ” CoW vintage is WW2 ... You may want to do web search for strategic games in other time frames ... 8)
  • GeneralAumSum -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

• GeneralAumSum -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

• YitanTribal -

Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from YitanTribal: “I know how it works and that's why I come to comment that it is ridiculous ... ” Well, it's part of THIS game since ever.. ..and if you know how it works, how can you believe that 2 light tanks are…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New.

Quote from kikokingii: “how about u create a new map but like 2020 ” CoW vintage is WW2 ... You may want to do web search for strategic games in other time frames ... 8)
  • M.isreb -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

sorry but i have another 2 questions :) why its just an event like 1/5 version is way better than the actually game why its not uploaded as it is instead of 1.0 secondly its best to always put my army in stack of 10 units? so if i have 50 unite shall i…
  • gusv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread New.

Like (Post)
    idk if you have noticed but the setting of call of war is WW2 what you're describing is basically conflict of nations
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Scout planes and a new game feature.

Interceptor planes already scout/patrol as recon units and can identify units and man-made structures on land and sea surfaces ... Spies are available- at various prices ... 8)
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Stormbringer50 Senior Moderator.

lol anyone can get ROW with ai just go to diplomacy and change ur relation with country to ROW
  • Ethedor -

Quote from freezy: “The revolt chance is shown in the morale tooltip of a province. It usually shows a chance of around 24% for a captured province at 25% morale, and also did so before the bugfix. Sadly due to the bug the real chance was more close to…
  • Colonel Snap -

Replied to the thread Stormbringer50 Senior Moderator.

Hi Storm. Just a note of concern that the administrator of the game I'm playing is bending the rules. News has advised that 3 players are left in our game ie. Me, Commandir 1 and P23X are active so I'm wondering how he got right of way thru Egypt. Thank…