Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RBoi200 -

Replied to the thread Number of games played....

Some people quit and go inactive, but it is still marked that they joined a game.
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread Coalition Names.

• KATHEDLOK -

Posted the thread Number of games played....

Thread
    Someone brought it to my attention that I had played a lot of games and asked how long I have been playing COW. I looked and I had 213 games at level 115 and close to four years of playing but I notice that there are guys with more games that are only in…
  • David Huck -

Wrote a comment on freezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, wegen meiner Frage vorhin... kann man nun auf Smartphone inaktive Spieler kicken oder geht das nicht? Also als Spielleiter...
    Danke schon mal für ne Antwort.
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2021-01-26.

Like (Post)
    I am really enjoying the numerical value attached to the tags in zoom out feature. Has been a nice aesthetic touch but also a tactical one too as I pan over for a quick look at where, and how many units, are in a local area. Rather than having to zoom in…
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Well one newspaper noob started talking about how his Gf friend zoned him.
  • Red_1833 -

Replied to the thread New update and the name tags.

Well to answer my own complaint...i put it on low graphics beca It was super glitchy and it went back to no tags and everything is right with the world
  • David Huck -

Wrote a comment on David Huck’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Nee, geht nicht....
  • David Huck -

Wall Comment
    Ich meine ja eher kontaktieren, nicht bestrafen oder so... kann man hier Screenshots schicken?
  • fireblade711511 -

Wall Comment
    Nee machen kann ich da nichts. Schau ihn mir aber mal an. Kommt zur Not auf unsere Black liste
  • Andromeda -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread Coalition Names.

Like (Post)
    I usually don't make coalitions...
  • Andromeda -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ryanb96: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “Friendly reminder to be polite. I don't want to intervene, but I will if I have to. ” Sorry, but I'm becoming incredibly frustrated at people repeatedly just spewing nonsense like "just put troops in…
  • Andromeda -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    I think it is you who doesn't read. You have a problem. No one else does. So it is unlikely that it is about the system.
  • Andromeda -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Make the netherlands a playable country in Historic world war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from nigeo19: “You are making the Netherlands a playable country? It would also be great if you made the Netherlands a bit more powerful while you are at it please! ” "probably" we did exactly that :D Quote from RBoi200: “I think South Africa and…
  • David Huck -

Replied to a comment by fireblade711511 on David Huck’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hamburgo73
    Alli: Axen macht 1941

Kannst da was machen?
  • Shell55 -

Like (Post)
    I am really enjoying the numerical value attached to the tags in zoom out feature. Has been a nice aesthetic touch but also a tactical one too as I pan over for a quick look at where, and how many units, are in a local area. Rather than having to zoom in…
  • Shell55 -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2021-01-26.

Like (Post)
    1611667802_news_images_18263.jpg
    Release Notes - 2021-01-26 Attention, Generals! With today's update for Call of War we readdress the new army labels and adapt them according to your feedback. We also adjust the cost of multiple buildings. With Dawn…
  • Shell55 -

Like (Post)
    I like the infrastructure and local port changes I definitely hope to use it more!
  • fireblade711511 -

Wall Comment
    Hi, wer ist denn der nervige Spieler. Darfst du ja nicht dort schreiben, aber vielleicht kannst du mir den Namen auch auf andere Wege zukommen lassen.

MfG fire