Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread MILKY WAY IS DOOMED :(.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Well it isn't my fault, I don't contribute to global heating, I have air conditioning in the limo. ” Cut down those trees
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Shower thoughts.

It is about pronouncement, not spelling. There's a "j"-ish sound at the start at the "u" of unit. Most words starting with "y" or "u" have "a" instead of "an". It can be reversed as well; i.e. "an hotel" and not "a hotel".…
  • yahya_ -

Replied to a comment by SneaX64 on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hmmmmmm hmmmmm! Hmm hmmm hmmm.
  • yahya_ -

Guys, why is it spelled as “a unit” instead of “an unit”? My brain is nonexistent now.
  • yahya_ -

Posted the thread Arabic.

Thread
    Is there an Arabic CoW server?
  • yahya_ -

• K.Rokossovski -

Well it isn't my fault, I don't contribute to global heating, I have air conditioning in the limo.
  • yahya_ -

wait, why is this titled shower thoughts? many people in here don’t take a shower jkjkjkjkjkjkjk mods don’t ban please
  • yahya_ -

• yahya_ -

Replied to a comment by MONSTERKIWI on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Reply
    The mosque will attack him
  • yahya_ -

Replied to a comment by ClashRoblox on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Number 1 is total slavery, no questions asked. Number 2 doesn’t make sense, do you mean mines?
  • enterslice -

Posted the thread Nidhi Company Registration in India.

Thread
    A Nidhi Company is one of the types of Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) recognized under Section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013 and is set up with the objective of lending and borrowing money amongst its members and cultivating the habit of savings.…
  • Call of War: Field Manual - General Strategy and Tactics - Operational Manual (Click Field Manual) ===Field Manual=== Thank you Mr.Phoenix King for your peer review. It is appreciated. Enjoy.
  • K.Rokossovski -

Quote from GrandEmpire: “My question is: HOW ON EARTH do skipping ropes, or basically anything ropelike tangle themselves into the greatest knots in history after you lay them out perfectly straight!!! Are they possessed? are we all gonna…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Shower thoughts.

Like (Post)
    My question is: HOW ON EARTH do skipping ropes, or basically anything ropelike tangle themselves into the greatest knots in history after you lay them out perfectly straight!!! Are they possessed? are we all gonna die?
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread What is the best way to increase production of resources?.

The data in this thread is about the previous game version. You're right; only (local) industry improves production now.
  • yahya_ -

Replied to a comment by fluffy pancake on ABM_20004’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sorry, Karl von Krass. You have to be subscribed to the ABM Show to get access to premium features.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on RBoi200’s wall.

Wall Reply
    What?? You made him and u break him
  • Slogan456 -

Replied to a comment by Jeff Starbucks on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Slogan