Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where are the mods ? I mean, it has been posted 10 hours ago, and from what I understand this guy is selling driver licenses on the forum. Not trying to be toxic, but isn't that Illegal ? He is probably using a vpn to post, but still there are legal…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Location of defeated army.

Restrisiko's example is typical, but the WH is not entirely reliable. In my last round, I received more than one useless notification like the OP's example. Also note that the WH does not report all casualties. I remember destroying a stack of 13 units…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Update the Air Forces and bases.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “But what do you think about the silo? ” I don't think we need a dedicated silo per se, but possibly a level 2 air base would be required to operate rockets from a province, to simulate having more advanced infrastructure…
  • Nooberium -

Replied to the thread Error not receiving EXP point.

Game #2753355 on 3x3 event map was ranked and didn't credit ANY player kills the entire round.
  • WebTanitimTR -

Wrote a comment on WebTanitimTR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    gercekmedyumlar.org/ - Şu günlerde gerçek bir medyum hoca bulmak neredeyse imkansız hale geldiği için bu sayfayı açmak farz oldu
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Attacking guide for new players.

Firstly thank you. I had actually initially had this army in there, but as its a guide for very new players thought it would be better to not include it as players may think bigger is better and go for it too early. Or focus on this stack when they…
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread New Mods that don't ban on a whim.

• attacker101 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Vacation.

Like (Post)
    In an hour I am leaving on vacation. I'm going to show my French girlfriend my beautiful Belgian country and see friends and family again. After that I'm moving in with her in the beautiful French Alps. Right after her parents will be visiting for one…
  • attacker101 -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread Attacking guide for new players.

Like (Post)
    So I’ve seen lots of newer players asking how to attack, what troops are good, how to use those troops etc. Therefore to help those players I have created a guide on three different basic attack strategies that they can use in their first few games.…
  • WarzawL -

Replied to the thread Players League Standings season 1 2019.

• Warlord129 -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

You could have just with the short answer of; "Yes, I am a fag" and left it at that ffs. No need to make people read all your inane thoughts. Bunghole often?
  • Warlord129 -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Achievement.

How many banned accounts? ASSume often retard? Your in the mental retardation keep you from a real job? :tumbleweed:
  • welshmark -

Posted the thread Führerschein(handydoksexperts@gmail.com).

Thread
    Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....(handydoksexperts@gmail.com
  • welshmark -

Posted the thread Kaufen Sie neue Pässe, Führerschein, Personalausweis.

Thread
    Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....(handydoksexperts@gmail.com
  • Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....(handydoksexperts@gmail.com
  • Wir sind Top-Lieferanten und ((handydoksexperts@gmail.com))Produzenten von neuen Dokumenten. Wir verarbeiten registrierte und nicht registrierte Dokumente. Qualitativ hochwertige gefälschte Dokumente Kontact.....
  • Wolfedrone -

Replied to the thread Looking for active Alliance.

Hey LuckyJim, Go to the Community tab in the Call of War game on PC (recommend playing on PC too), click on Messages, click Write Message. My name is Wolfedrone in game, same as here. Wolfedrone Recruitment Officer The Federations Reapers SlayR
  • Nooberium -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Balancing building and producing.

Like (Post)
    Something I have done in the past to balance units and economic development is this: Day 1: construct buildings, and build units with spare resources. Day 2, build units, and spend spare resources on economic development Day 3, economic…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

Quote from Warlord129: “It does? Like what there Chuck? You a fag often? ” Well since you asked. There is a curse word in just about every sentence you post on the forum. It shows that you are likely not very well behaved. You trying to insult me is…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Paratrooper Achievement.

Quote from Warlord129: “People still play this garbage? Worst game online there is. Pay to win is for manginas that can't win by themselves. It's a massive waste of time and for idiots, money. It's a game with a built in cheat system. How stupid is…