Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• one_leaf -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Worst countries.

Like (Post)
    I think the pro players tend to pick challenges, i.e. SMALLER/harder countries. It is no fun to conquer the world with Germany, especially with current sleeper rates... but Netherlands and Tibet can make it fun to play even then.
  • faunt7 -

Replied to the thread Major bugs since patch (Devs pay attention).

Quote from freezy: “Is the patrol damage bug still happening for you? ” yes. Still issues with defensive damage on patrol not registering. It seems to happen less frequently now, but still happens.
  • faunt7 -

Replied to the thread Major bugs since patch (Devs pay attention).

Quote from MadMike69: “With regards to the revolts, you can tell that these are new player tutorials by the unit that captured the provinces in your images. New players are given a medium tank and these are not available to research untill at least…
  • Onandonandomnom -

Replied to the thread Early Game AI.

yea AI should only make actions if the player cap of the game is met and nobody has chosen that nation.
  • ! Hera ! -

Now follows Savaşçı Kurt.

Follow
  • yahya_ -

Posted the thread Can AI declare a ceasefire?.

Thread
    i just want to know if ai can declare ceasefires. i've been at war with UK and Germany for quite some time, dropped a few nukes, and decimated half of their army. But i am trying to have a ceasefire or peace 'agreement' so I can focus on real player…
  • Tolol_aja -

Wrote a comment on HyM Seth’s wall.

Wall Comment
    wkwkkw ke ban dah akunlu, balik ke map paling tinggal nama doang. btw di discord udah mau kelar current gamenya, ais break kami mabar lagi besepuluhan, ayo aja sih kalo lu mau ikut
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Early Game AI.

Well, the AI can't really be expected to think "I am on an island so maybe no fortification"... ... the AI should instead think : "I am an AI so I won't know how to use fortification, so let's NEVER build them".
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2021-10-12.

Wait wait wait ! "An issue was resolved that gave defending units an advantage over attacking units, when they were split up. This problem has been fixed now. Damage output, size factors and stack limits are now applied as intended to defending…
  • Antichristus ICXC -

Liked HyM Seth’s post in the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

Like (Post)
    up..... This is the 5th day from i send email and first support ticket. Today is 2nd day from u send my 2nd ticket. No repli and respon. Why when bandaging them so fast while for the explanation they are so slow.
  • Somanta -

Liked onii san’s post in the thread AI Popularity.

Like (Post)
    People don't care after day 6, so most people forget the game for 2 days and come back to be seen as an AI.
  • AMG Morgan -

Replied to the thread The Best Units for Allies Doctrine?.

best units for allies are probably planes and artillery. allies really don't have any good Melee Units aside from commandos
  • HyM Seth -

Replied to the thread My account banned from a map and no explanation.

up..... This is the 5th day from i send email and first support ticket. Today is 2nd day from u send my 2nd ticket. No repli and respon. Why when bandaging them so fast while for the explanation they are so slow.
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread 1.5 Railroad gun unbalanced.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ruy Diaz de Bivar: “Quote from freezy: “Regarding the speed: Yes you are correct that on early levels the Railroad Gun certainly has a higher relative speed value. But the speed value of the Railroad Gun stays the same, while all other…
  • Z. Sakki -

Like (Post)
    Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “There have been attempts using attack bombers, however the attack bombers start taking so much damage such that their damage output is reduced by condition based SBDE. Moreover, the railgun user could simply patrol with…
  • Z. Sakki -

Like (Post)
    Uhm Railroad Guns never had the limitation that they can only built in the capital though? :D Wouldnt want to make an exception, wouldnt feel right if the Railroad Gun is the only unit tied to the capital. Balancing the game in a way that ingame army…
  • Z. Sakki -

Like (Post)
    Quote from AdrianTheStrategist: “Thanks for the reply freezy, I think it's the combination with the Pan-Asian doctrine that makes the rail gun pretty much in invincible. It travels at a speed of 37 on plains, while in COW 1.0, it travelled at about a…
  • Z. Sakki -

Like (Post)
    The Railroad Gun actually has a lower speed than lvl1 Artillery (within the same Doctrine). One also has to realize that the cost of 1 Railroad Gun is still 10% higher than that of an Artillery on the highest level, which is quite a burden in the early…
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked newbgamer101’s post in the thread Stacking units into one huge group.

Like (Post)
    It really isn't easy to kill those huge stacks. Any player who makes massive stacks like that has the common sense to add arty, aa, and at to it. You couldn't throw anything at it that wouldn't be easily destroyed, unless you made a mega-stack as well.
  • Z. Sakki -

Liked GeneralASWalter’s post in the thread Worst Pan-Asian 10 stack ever!.

Like (Post)
    Yeah 10nuclear rockets us probably worst...the upkeep, speed and uselessness, research cost, build cost, production cost...