Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Nightman -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread dawn of the patriot muricans disadvantaged.

Like (Post)
    For your information: I'm about to finish on day 8 with the American resistance. We entered the game with 4 Regulators: Mod Torpedo, SMod Eminem, ex Mod Crazy Pigeon eyes and me. The four of us might be a bit more skilled then the average player and we…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

While I like the idea, manpower is something I'm rarely lacking. Really the only purpose that would serve is early game. Ethics on that matter is a bit shaky as well.
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread maritime borders.

Planes on patrol has been explained to me as follows: The entire squadron is not on patrol at once. Parts of the squadron go back to refuel while part of the squadron bombs and blasts. Then the two halves switch places, allowing them to be on patrol…
  • Tober6fire -

Replied to the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

• Tober6fire -

Posted the thread Manpower should be Bought and Sold.

Thread
    I feel like Manpower should be included as a buyable and sellable resource and if your going to ask it's not possible to buy and sell manpower just think about mercenaries and how they get "bought" and "sold". I don't know if I should start a poll or not…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Attack Waves.

Of course, 8 arty alone is a sitting duck (anything will work against them). If the target was something like 8 arty + 6 Infantry + 5 LT + 4 AA + 3 AT, then it would be very important to choose a correct strategy (btw, in this case 5 waves of 2 tacs…
  • atreas1 -

There is one thing that is certain (and we can forget x factor here): the more attack waves, the more times the land units will have the opportunity to use their defense AA value. - If you attack with 5 waves of 2 planes, you will receive 5 * 8 damage…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread maritime borders.

I am not asking to add refueling for ships - I am just explaining why a naval base in Hawaii is much less important in the game than it was in reality. After all, there is another even more obvious candidate when it comes to refueling: planes on eternal…
  • Torpedo28000 -

I am not sure about that, I always have done stacks of 5 if I have 10 planes. I don't know about whether more stacks would increase the chance of better X factors but smaller stacks would have less HP so I would stick to the 5 stacks.
  • EZ Dolittle -

The question is the net damage the best? SBDE relates to a decrease in effectiveness over a certain size (5 for TAC), so it SBDE should not be a factor for attack waves of less than 5. The question is will the consequences of the damage result in a…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Attack with stacks of 5 tacts as that is the SBDE limit
  • FinnDaddy -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Think twice before putting "dawn of the patriot" like events out.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the feedback, we will likely give the Rebels more starting resources in the next iteration to make up for the fact that they have a 2-front-war.
  • IVLIVS CAESAR -

Wrote a comment on IVLIVS CAESAR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Olá miltil

De fato não pode usar outro idioma no nosso servidor que não seja o Português.

Mas eu entendi o que você está dizendo.

Uma sugestão para que isso não ocorra mais (essa falha na comunicação) seria você enviar uma mensagem inbox para o…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Attack Waves.

Thread
    I have 10 Tac Bombers and the target is 8 artillery. Is it better to attack with two waves of 5 or waves of4-3-2-1 or waves of 5=3=2
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Coalition Ai.

Actually if an application is sent to a coalition then the person goes inactive the application is still valid, and you can let the AI join your coalition and get share map. However, I think they leave automatically upon end of day.
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Province loss/gain ambiguities.

Yeah I was playing as Nat China on Pacific and my morale was good because I had food and was taking capitals but not great as I was at war with at least two people, and suddenly parts of Russia and New Mexico started to revolt to me. This was quite…
  • ITSAEROMF -

Replied to the thread Borders?.

Yeah, happens a lot. Mostly harmless, sometimes a bit annoying, sometimes funny.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread fighting inactive dropout.

In open games I find that 35 to 50% drop out by day 6 another 25% by day 14. I have seen too many games determined by who drops out next to whom. Restricting entry to new players is an idea, however another idea might be to make games that only last 7…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Like (Post)
    For your information: I'm about to finish on day 8 with the American resistance. We entered the game with 4 Regulators: Mod Torpedo, SMod Eminem, ex Mod Crazy Pigeon eyes and me. The four of us might be a bit more skilled then the average player and we…
  • Torpedo28000 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Like (Post)
    Quote from attacker101: “the map needs to be smaller. I am playing as Tanimora Coast and all my factories are in the West while my Front-lines are in the East. it is extremely long meaning that my troops have to travel huge distances to get to a…