Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cycle9 -

Replied to the thread 1.5: Aircraft changing airfield when losing base?.

perhaps, until the next 'game improvement' adds additional "challenges' Likely "upgrade": ALL units must return to their original creation province after each and every engagement.
  • Thin White Duke -

• Mahmut Cessur -

Wrote a comment on Mahmut Cessur’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ben Mahmut Cessur 26 yaşındayım Bursa'lıyım Bursa Edebiyat Fakültesini bitirdim Bursa'da özel bir yayın evinde editörlük yapıyorum herneyse Call Of War'ın eski oyuncularındanım aynı zamanda Supermancy'nin de eski oyuncularındanım böyle…
  • Weids -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Quote from z00mz00m: “One correction: I have to admit, doctrines are cool. They add dimensions of fun and variety and challenge and strategy without hurting the heart of the game. I would take doctrines and bigger cities on top of 1.0 and it would…
  • TomtheBuilder -

• Bismacki -

Replied to a comment by Bismacki on fireblade711511’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Zitat: ,,Aber ich muss jetzt schon wieder aufpassen was ich schreibe, sonst gibt es wieder Arger.'' und das war nur eins von vielen. Wie bereits gesagt, es wäre nett, wenn du solche Kommentare beiseite lässt. Sowas kann neue Spieler abschrecken, das…
  • fireblade711511 -

Replied to a comment by Bismacki on fireblade711511’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Ich lass mir gern erklären wieso ich schlecht über den Suport rede(schreibe). Ich glaube sehr wohl zu wissen, was man mir mitgeteilt hat und gebe das nur weiter. Man sollte im Leben schon zu stehen was man mir antwortet.
    Grundlegend schätze ich Eure…
  • Bismacki -

Wrote a comment on fireblade711511’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Könntest du bitte aufhören, schlecht über den Support zureden. Du wirst nur für Sachen belangt, die gegen die Regel verstoßen !

LG
    Bismacki
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Every Aircraft And How/When to Use Them.

Continuing down here because of the stupid character limit. Anyways: --ADVICE FOR THE DOCTRINES-- -Pan-Asian- DO: Set your aircraft up in pairs. You have fewer hitpoints than the other doctrines, and this difference gets more and more severe the later…
  • JesterTheSheep -

Posted the thread Every Aircraft And How/When to Use Them.

Thread
    I've made several guides about playing as certain countries, but this time, I want to try something new: I want to make a guide everyone can use, not just new players. This guide applies to all maps, and can be used at any time. It's new to me, but I…
  • gablgorthegreat -

Posted the thread Suggestion: Sight hindering provinces.

Thread
    So, I have an idea on how to immerse us a little more. It's basically this: When you are in a certain type of province, your troops will not be able to see as far as they would in other types of provinces. So if you place troops in a mountainous…
  • godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread How To Get Started As Tibet (REDUX).

Oh ok thx But I only have 45 units and my ally Mongolia has 142 and he’s not even in the newspaper
  • JesterTheSheep -

Quote from godofthegame2: “Here ” Manchukuo, Japan, Siam. Primary targets. Then target USSR.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Where you live in.

I miss option moon and extrasolar system.
  • godofthegame2 -

• revengegirl -

Replied to the thread Why do some players dont chat?.

Quote from OutsiderJoe: “In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Posted the thread 1.5: Aircraft changing airfield when losing base?.

Thread
    Quick question, in 1.5, is the rule still in place that patrolling planes who lose their home base automatically rebase to a different airfield if one is available?
  • OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Why do some players dont chat?.

Thread
    In my various COW games, I have noticed that a lot of people just don't chat and go introvert. And I don't mean they have to reply to a message within 0000000000.1 milliseconds, but when I accept a coalition invitation and I try to start a conversation,…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread Ending a game when there is only 3 players.

Quote from WheelyBrian: “i would say try to click retire and post a article in newspaper asking them to retire also look at the chat and see if they chat there ” Bruh, most players dont care
  • GrandEmpire -

Liked TomtheBuilder’s post in the thread How to INAVDE successfully.

Like (Post)
    Secret units aren't that bad, for example rocket arty for comintern is open for research on DAY 1, making it a must-have in your infantry stacks, it also has the added bonus of stopping rebellions even alone. Rockets are kinda bad but they are excellent…