Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OutsiderJoe -

Posted the thread Cold war technology.

Thread
    If a game goes over 50 days, then players are allowed the research cold war tech, so instead of level 5 Soviet tanks, you could research T 55 tanks that perform better than other tanks. Not only that, you get fighter jets, Helicopters, new radios and…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked YitanTribal’s post in the thread Government decisions.

Like (Post)
    I very much agree with the idea ... even add topics such as political opinion of the country, (make a little more similar to HOI IV, those who have played it will understand me), this would make the game much more entertaining and improve the role…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Liked Vamaw’s post in the thread Government decisions.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea about hostages, where if the opposing side pays ransom, the ransomed troops spawn at the capital of the country at 50% health. Rationing food and ideology also sound good, but I doubt the devs'll be implementing either of them, they're…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread improve the game !!!!.

tbh I only got Call of War, because I couldnt get HOI4 so we should make this more interesting
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Strategy for Naval Battles and Land Invasion (by me).

Not sure about 1.5 but in 1.0 all you really need is subs and naval bombers. Naval bombers to kill destroyers, subs to kill everything else. When in doubt (combined stacks) then go with subs. They are cheap to produce, cheap to maintain, stealthy, and…
  • Hello all, As the title states I wonder if the Pan Asian doctrine gets enough bang for its buck. I have not played with it myself yet, but I have versed them using Comintern. This article is quite the long read but I think my conclusion is well worth…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Dont remove 1.0.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “As there is still widespread support for 1.0, it is still under discussion whether 1.0 will be removed completely, or whether it will be kept. You are correct in saying that new players cannot access 1.0, and events are in 1.5,…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Retreat function?.

This is a reasonable request. Armies can retreat in every other war game, and in real life. Perhaps retreat should come at a cost (like losing 20%-50% of health) or perhaps it should be limited to multi-unit stacks (sacrificing some to save the rest) but…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Less colonies.

Exactly, and they should be "force allied" in some way so they can't join Germany on day 1 and ruin the game.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

One correction: I have to admit, doctrines are cool. They add dimensions of fun and variety and challenge and strategy without hurting the heart of the game. I would take doctrines and bigger cities on top of 1.0 and it would make me totally happy.…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Agree completely with the sentiments expressed in this thread. I want to like 1.5 and I'm trying to play it. Some of the changes are nice, like bigger more clickable cities, and slightly nerfed air patrols. The rocket units are nice, even though it's…
  • z00mz00m -

Liked Yawnsy’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Totally agree, not a big fan of the new 1.5. My experience with it was less than likeable, and if the 1.0 disappeared, I very much doubt that I'd stick around. If they did delete it, it would be a shame and great disappointment. Yawnsy
  • z00mz00m -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    1.5 is terrible. The research stinks and so does the economy. New units are good. BUt there are more bad than good things sadly.
  • z00mz00m -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread Please can Version1.0 be here to stay!.

Like (Post)
    Hi there, So a mod has told me Version 1.5 is replacing Version 1.0... i'm less than happy and i hope a significant number of you guys are too. Version 1 is simpler, more user friendly - there's only a few amount of buildings etc to construct, but a…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Convoys Overpowered in 1.5.

Quote from freezy: “We already tweaked this ship vs. convoy balancing several times, we are quite satisfied with the current balance. Most of the times ships can sink convoys while reaching a 3:1 or 4:1 cost efficiency in doing so (meaning it destroys…
  • zecevi123 -

Liked Walterratte-001’s post in the thread Mejoras para las revueltas.

Like (Post)
    Mi sugerencia es que se pueda implemente un nuevo tipo de revueltas, les explico, hablo de que cuando una parte de tu territorio tenga una moral muy baja las provincias que se vayan a independizar puedan volverse nuevos países independientes, en vez de…
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

THE TWO OF YOU WHICH REPLIED ARE WRONG! I HAVE BEEN USING AROUND 5 BATTLESHIPS NOW FOR LIKE 24 HOURS BOMBINB AN AIRFIELD! I FOUND OUT THAT BATTLESHIP DAMAGE IS BUGGED! MY 5 BATTLESHIPS DID 1 HITPOINT OF DAMAGE ON THE AIRFIELD EACH HOUR THIS MEANS…
  • Catdancer -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

You probably not close enough to see damage
  • Eeddeer -

Now follows Fox.

Follow
  • Nice discussion. 2-3 months ago we actually nerfed Pan-Asian slightly by reducing the terrain bonus from +25% to +20%, because we indeed saw in our stats that Panasian had a slightly higher win rate than the other Doctrines, plus feedback from…