Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread URGENT URGENT PLEASE FIX.

Once you turned off troops scrolling improved? Just getting all the facts so that we can try this to help provide the devs with enough information that they can find a fix.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Ukrainian localization.

@YDSTRIKER they are definitly greater than durch or szech one. Not that im happy by deviding existed servers in many sublocalisation, but yeah, they are...
  • YDSTRIKER -

Interesting initiative. But is your community large enough to form a region?
  • white bird -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread The Herald overload.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Andromeda: “There are some useful tools in the Herald that can help you with this: Use the search bar to find individual countries' battles, territory conquered/lost, units lost, (and buildings completed/damaged in the classic…
  • noah110 -

Replied to the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Academic writing help will be the best direction for all the people who needs the professional touch in their academics.
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Back to the roots. PL remastered..

Last Reserved Post. If this Post updated you can answer here
  • Last Warrior -

• Last Warrior -

• Last Warrior -

Posted the thread Back to the roots. PL remastered..

Thread
    I am ready to start New try of PL events. Back to the roots. First PL games had not any support of GM. We were only on our own good will for not violating PL rules number one. No use of gold. Since in first several round we had not GM Support we used…
  • Last Warrior -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread ​2020 tournament for single or individual.

Like (Post)
    The challenges with any single player tournament is the issue of non aggression pacts and secret deals that affect the outcome. Despite our best efforts at regulating games to detect and remove any such attempts at cheating there were always attempts to…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Lets have a Moment of Silence.

25er historical was best of Version 1.0 and new 25er is best of new version.
  • Last Warrior -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Lets have a Moment of Silence.

Like (Post)
    The new 1939 map is better in my opinion. Countries like France in the map had huge shortages in both food and oil making it hard for most players hard to win the game.
  • Last Warrior -

Liked SirMcSquiggles Jr.’s post in the thread Lets have a Moment of Silence.

Like (Post)
    3138372360_e93398c3ff.jpg rip
  • Last Warrior -

Liked Romble’s post in the thread Lets have a Moment of Silence.

Like (Post)
    I feel terrible, although it was a matter of time, and it had to be done Classic 1939 Historical World War is gone. It was my favorite. So lets bow our heads and let it go with peace.
  • Serhii_Shevchenko -

Replied to the thread Ukraine flag?.

It should be obvious, but you are right. Soviet banner (the flag of communist administration in Ukraine) hasn`t got anything to do with this country. Especially on alternative 100 players map, where most of the countries have their national emblem. Same…
  • YaBoyDarknight -

Replied to the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

It depends on the game, if there are AI players around me I will wait till one of them gives me right of way, put troops in the cities and invade them from the inside. On the contrary if there are more active players I would build up my army and probably…
  • Serhii_Shevchenko -

Recent data from Web Technology Surveys clearly shows, that Ukrainian language in the Internet is on its rise. Ukrainian language ranks 21st in terms of prevalence on the Internet. This is 8 positions higher than in 2017 and 11, compared to 2016. The…
  • OutsiderJoe -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Quote from Marcos Sicilia: “Quote from OutsiderJoe: “Can you make the map bigger like maybe full world like from Argentina to Spain. I hate small maps ” I could, but it is't to look like the 25 historic map. This is to focused only Europe and the…