Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Weather Cycle.

I don’t believe that Germany was defeated due to only the weather. I believe that Germany was defeated due to said reinforcements and conflict within High Command. The weather just helped make it a lot easier for the Soviets. Germany was doomed as long…
  • Ciro702 -

Liked Shieldheart’s post in the thread Contracts.

Like (Post)
    I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move most of your troops from border and he attacks…
  • vietcong2005 -

It was a common myth that Germans were defeated mainly because of the weather. However, in reality the Soviets had pulled nearly 30 divisions from Siberia off of the border of Japan because Stalin was informed by a spy that Japan had no plan to attack…
  • Shieldheart -

Replied to the thread Contracts.

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Shieldheart: “I think would be an amazing idea to add timers in contracts. New players and even veteran players get tired of playing this game when you get betrayed. For example, you agree with peace with someone, move…
  • Rary24 -

Liked YaBoyDarknight’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    It depends on the game, if there are AI players around me I will wait till one of them gives me right of way, put troops in the cities and invade them from the inside. On the contrary if there are more active players I would build up my army and probably…
  • Rary24 -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    The egg .. -- no, the chicken .. -- no wait .. maybe better .. -- yeah, Fried Chicken and Eggnog :rolleyes:
  • Rary24 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    Both options are not what i'm looking for. Building a defensive country is a waste of time and resources because the aim of the game is to collect VP points. The only way to do this is trough expansion. All though, rapid expansion is not the way to go.…
  • Rary24 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    The issue with conquering more provinces is that their productivity is 25% of that of a home province. As you create more military units, the food and oil consumption will nearly kill your game if you are not careful ... :tumbleweed:
  • Rary24 -

Liked hakijaa’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    Neither. I believe in Sun Tzu's theory of moderate. I make a few friends at the start, but i am not just fortressing my country, i also expand a little on cost of AI and weaker player neighbors. Then the waiting game starts. I build up, wait for my…
  • Rary24 -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread What's the best opening strategy?.

Like (Post)
    I always wait for my neighbours to butcher each other so I can just conquer them all.
  • Habo778 -

Good post but I respectfully disagree. Adding weather would require tons of coding for the dev team and the editing of the UI. If weather was added it would require a graphics update in order to show weather on top the terrain so clicking on a providence…
  • Akotta -

Liked Serhii_Shevchenko’s post in the thread Ukrainian localization.

Like (Post)
    Recent data from Web Technology Surveys clearly shows, that Ukrainian language in the Internet is on its rise. Ukrainian language ranks 21st in terms of prevalence on the Internet. This is 8 positions higher than in 2017 and 11, compared to 2016. The…
  • Akotta -

Liked Serhii_Shevchenko’s post in the thread Ukrainian localization.

Like (Post)
    Comparing searches of "Call of war" in Ukraine and Russia. As you can see, the level of intrest to the game in both countries is nearly the same. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…245a76af8db5b95e930906ba9
  • Serhii_Shevchenko -

Replied to the thread Ukrainian localization.

To enrich your knowledge about Ukrainian IT sphere and Internet usage, let me show you a bit more statistics: Almost the entire population of Ukraine under 35 surfs the internet, according to a global study fact3-eng.jpgAs you could see, most of users…
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Regiments Call of War.

Well it’s up for your interpretation if you want to 1 unit to equal a division then consider 1 manpower point to equal 10 men. Problem solved without having to edit the game.
  • Serhii_Shevchenko -

Replied to the thread Ukrainian localization.

Quote from YDSTRIKER: “Interesting initiative. But is your community large enough to form a region? ” That`s just what I was talking about. The interest for this issue is growing, so would be better to make it as early as possible. And, as Last Warrior…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread 1.5 interceptor attack vs defense.

Let me remind everyone that the ToS clearly states that you may not insult other players. As some people can’t seem to follow this, this thread is closed.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

Also, Free France is incorrect because they did not control Algeria until 1942. Instead, it should be controlled by Vichy France. I'm assuming this is at the end of 1940, so the baltic states should be under Soviet control.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread ¿What do you think about made a 1940 map?.

This looks like Blitzkrieg 1940. I want it to be Historical War 1940 because the games in Blitzkrieg are usually way too short.
  • vietcong2005 -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Although, I've never been good at anartica the only tip I would give is to fully take advantage of your core provinces that cannot be attacked by any enemy forces.