Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Artillery range.

why doesnt COW make a discord server it will be more beneficial
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on GeneralAumSum’s wall.

Wall Comment
    u there pls accept it ASAP we will induct you in our main server thx :)
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Wrote a comment on GeneralAumSum’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i have sent u discord request
    accept it and i will send u server invite
  • GeneralAumSum -

Replied to a comment by GeneralAumSum on Torpedo28000’s wall.

Wall Reply
    It was on chat
  • GeneralAumSum -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Introducing Doctrines.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Seems a little funny that in the 22 player map, the Tsar has a Communist Doctrine. ” XD XD XD XD
  • MontanaBB -

Replied to the thread Has the standard AI gotten an upgrade in the last 18 months?.

Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Nuclear bombs, in WW2, were too large to fit into the tip of a missile, hence the need to transport them in B-29s. It wasn't til well after the war that miniaturization of nukes allowed them to fit into…
  • Quote from DoctorDR1: “Quote from Islandboy: “were there nuclear rockets, subs, battleships and carriers in WW2? ” You are right. These didn't exist. However, the technology for a nuke rocket did exist, since a country could just replace a normal…
  • YDSTRIKER -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

I think that a new building - Supply Center - would be a good idea. This would allow for cheaper (or free) upgrades to the next level. After staying in the city with this building, it would automatically start upgrading the unit (it would increase only…
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread Artillery range.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Lvl 5 recon - anyone builds it?.

By late game you are generally killing the enemy at a battleground and have a large area to capture once you defeat their forces. Armored cars are the fastest unit which allows you to capture provinces quickly, before the enemy has time to produce more…
  • You should only have one account. Please delete any duplicate accounts that you have access to.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Cancelling production.

The unused portion is returned to your inventory.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Artillery range.

Like (Post)
    For gameplay reasons because in 1.5 your units do not automatically upgrade with new research you would have a frustrating situation frequently where you have one longer range artillery unit in your group, and so an attack with that group will naturally…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Cannot capture Capital.

The province is being defended by their allied troops present. As Morocco is allied with Algeria, you either need to destroy them or convince them to leave Algiers in order for you to conquer it.
  • Little Racoon -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Like (Post)
    Day 2 summary. (Unlikely to be able to keep up daily summaries lol, but while I have the free time :) As soon as day 2clicked over I researched rocket arty. After seeing Syria's stack of 11 on myborder, and Iraq previously attacking me. And saudi moving…
  • Little Racoon -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Torpedo28000: “Alrighty,I joined a 100 map about 20 hours ago as of writing this article. I joinedin as Egypt to play the Axis doctrine and got some friends to join in with meso we can all test and learn together. From day 1,starting rss…
  • Little Racoon -

Replied to the thread Lvl 5 recon - anyone builds it?.

I still use a ton of ACs late game, especially against AI... very fun.