Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Talvisota: “Even if you ignore all that there are still unresolved golding accusations. ” I barely had gold to join. I had to delay joining for days because of that.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” No need for the ad hominems.But yeah @Claudio NVKP, I heard in that last RP (when you were Japan) you didn’t do too well. Russia needs to…
  • Claudio NVKP -

• croatian kid -

• croatian kid -

Posted the thread nostaljilerim.

Thread
    theres youtube video on channel „nostaljilerim“ called „bosnia“ really good video i recomend you all watch
  • Ash Ketchum -

Posted the thread ROMANIA.

Thread
    I joined a Historic World War as Romania, any suggestions of what I should do? I made friends with Germany and Turkey and we are planning on attacking the Soviet Union together.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” No need for the ad hominems. But yeah @Claudio NVKP, I heard in that last RP (when you were Japan) you didn’t do too well. Russia needs to be a seasoned, reliable…
  • Nostroma -

Posted the thread Victory Gold.

Thread
    The Wiki is a little vague on this.... I got lured into playing one more game.... One player went inactive for about 6 days...now he's back near the end. Will he receive victory gold for placing or was it forfeited for going AI?
  • AleksanderZ -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from DOMORIAMORAMOR: “I'm wondering in my head, why can't they make a common forum for all games? It's much more convenient. Just divide them into categories. I'll dilute the topic. ;) ” I can only imagine what the Minecraft forum is like ;(
  • AleksanderZ -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Do Paratroopers take AA damage before mobilizing?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, the paras will take damage from any unit that dishes out AA damage. If the total AA defense is greater than the total HP of the paratrooper army, they die. Note that 1 AA may not be enough. Just like with bombers. More and stronger bombers require…
  • AleksanderZ -

Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” No need for the ad hominems. But yeah @Claudio NVKP, I heard in that last RP (when you were Japan) you didn’t do too well. Russia needs to be a seasoned, reliable player.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Wow, we're allowing Philip Bosley in are we?
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” That was not necessary
  • Phillip Bosley -

Posted the thread On the Usage of Gold.

Thread
    On the topic of Gold Usage: I understand that having a premium currency in an otherwise free-to-play game is necessary for the game to earn revenue. I also understand that players are more likely to spend money on premium currency the more that they…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Strategic bomb patrol - bug or game mechanic?.

I think it is perfectly consistent. You are right, only the buildings in the province where the dot is are strategically bombed; otherwise you could bomb like five provinces at once. When you bomb a province, you hit both buildings and morale. The blue…