Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• XXpheonix -

Posted the thread Can I be unbanned now?.

Thread
    I was banned in 2020 for claiming I was transgender when someone asked me what my gender was, a now retired mod (flemishpagan) banned me permanently from chat, i had sent messages to numerous Admins/Moderators in hopes of alleviating this ban, and it's…
  • Nostroma -

Replied to the thread On the Usage of Gold.

In a nutshell.... As long as the money keeps coming in nothing will be done.
  • Scipio Manbini -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

The forum is more or less a little discord group treating it as a second server with some form of brigading and wall spam, or bots possibly, and then maybe a half dozen regulars. Not much to get excited about here especially when again most of it is…
  • Cecil Rhodes. -

Liked Scipio Manbini’s post in the thread Most confident country?.

Like (Post)
    Any island really but especially Phillipines. My Uncle was an F18 pilot among other things and had a patch from a unit that was a smirking Kraken reaching out to touch a bunch of islands or coasts(been 30 years) that or similar is pretty common in many…
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Even if you ignore all that there are still unresolved golding accusations. ” I barely had gold to join. I had to delay joining for days because of that. ” Thats…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked croatian kid’s post in the thread nostaljilerim.

Like (Post)
    theres youtube video on channel „nostaljilerim“ called „bosnia“ really good video i recomend you all watch
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• stardragon225 -

Quote from NEPTUNE the great: “C'mon guys, what happened to the good old days? Literally half of the original people either mysteriously disappeared, quit, or are taking a brake. We NEED a revival of the forum, c'mon, I normally get like 5…
  • stardragon225 -

• stardragon225 -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from stardragon225: “I was the adminustrator and creator of the ww1 game and I can confirm Claudio is an excellent player and roleplayer. Hewould make a very good choice for russia ” ^
  • NEPTUNE the great -

• Claudio NVKP -

Quote from stardragon225: “Forum will sleep. Possibly forever... ” Not really.
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from stardragon225: “I was the adminustrator and creator of the ww1 game and I can confirm Claudio is an excellent player and roleplayer. Hewould make a very good choice for russia ” ^
  • Claudio NVKP -

Quote from Taffyta Muttonfudge: “Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Talvisota: “Even if you ignore all that there are still unresolved golding accusations. ” I barely had gold to join. I had to delay joining for days because of that. ” Thats…
  • stardragon225 -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Major forum inactivity.

Like (Post)
    C'mon guys, what happened to the good old days? Literally half of the original people either mysteriously disappeared, quit, or are taking a brake. We NEED a revival of the forum, c'mon, I normally get like 5 notifications per day, but nowadays that's…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Liked stardragon225’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from AleksanderZ: “Quote from Phillip Bosley: “I think it’s because you suck. ” No need for the ad hominems.But yeah @Claudio NVKP, I heard in that last RP (when you were Japan) you didn’t do too well. Russia needs to…
  • stardragon225 -

• Taffyta Muttonfudge -

Liked NEPTUNE the great’s post in the thread Join a Team Up game with me!.

Like (Post)
    Joined! I am Kazakhstan