Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread Radar update.

Like (Post)
    Radar on cruisers and BBs would not be wasted resources, used extensively in WWII, whereas nuclear missiles and nuclear powered BBs were NOT.
  • BMfox -

Liked THEARBITER117’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the response! That helps to clarify things a lot more
  • rimbaude -

Replied to the thread Forum Account.

Quote from BMfox: “As far as I'm aware players can't delete a forum account. ” Okay, thanks, but if I can't delete my account, could you please do it? :)
  • THEARBITER117 -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Thanks for the response! That helps to clarify things a lot more
  • f118 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Read my stats.

Like (Post)
    You can't see gold use in stats: a player that doesn't understand a game might use gold to compensate his lack of understanding but his K/D ratio will still be low and won't have any wins. On the other hand a very good player with a good K/D ratio and…
  • WayneBo -

Replied to the thread Radar update.

Radar on cruisers and BBs would not be wasted resources, used extensively in WWII, whereas nuclear missiles and nuclear powered BBs were NOT.
  • radaga -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Quote from hakijaa: “Sorry but i cant comprehend. What do you want now, to make developers magically return those players back? The problem you have is solely based on your luck, not on a game mechanism ” let me see... soft ban players from team…
  • radaga -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

its is not a "no return" issue. they NEVER playerd at all, day 3 there were 30 inactives in one side, 15 in the other its not a newbie problem, as the 50x50 match had a minimum level req anyway, no more team games for me. At least the other games I…
  • radaga -

Replied to the thread report players?.

I am talking about a 50x50 player that had THIRTY INACTIVES in the first three days in RED team ALONE Blue had other 15. thats a LOT of real life issues.
  • Mandurah -

Replied to the thread ALLIANCE WORLD CUP 2 registrations are full (wait list is available).

A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 11th of August: AWC/AWC2 discord link is on my forum user wall. Alliances enrolling from now on will be on a waiting list. Preliminary list of commands: 01. Devastators (ТОР - 1) 2. Bad Ugly Maniacs…
  • comrade_jeff -

Replied to the thread The compulsory changing to the enhanced graphics.

i use the mobile app, I tired it on three different iPhones 6s, x and xs, nothing change.
  • BMfox -

I'll pass it on to a GO to take a look at it but as it happens on every map its most probably a problem with your browser. Google Chrome works the best with COW, in the meantime clear your cache and switch off the enhanced graphics.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

The Dev's are working on it and I've been informed that their changes might be launched in the next update. It is now being tested in beta games by our frontline pioneers.
  • BMfox -

Liked broawesomes4’s post in the thread Radar update.

Like (Post)
    oh ok thank you
  • broawesomes4 -

Replied to the thread Radar update.

• AK140 -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

I know Bytro said it will take a while before they apply change again, but i'm just wondering if they still remember or have the intention to do so. There's some team game where you can't set RoW to everyone.
  • comrade_jeff -

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from comrade_jeff: “i’ve got sick of this, and the game, i have never enjoyed a single minute in the game, this is the last map i’ll play, then i will leave the game, it’s hard to try to move on with a problem happens…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Units firing on neutral units.

I haven't said it's a good mechanism. The fire at will update has had a lot of unwanted consequences where Dev's are currently working on. I've been informed that the fix will come soon.
  • BMfox -

Liked Eminem2891’s post in the thread Read my stats.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Little Racoon: “I make assumptions in stats, and I often find people with seeming low stats but turn out to know exactly what they're doing. My stats have been increasing over the last few months, but I think the reason is I play too much of…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Bombing runs morale.

Quote from Gentrymillmadman: “So how do you bring their condition back up? Is it possible to repair them without clicking the "gold" button? ” All units heal 15% at day change: ships heal anywhere at sea but not in the port, planes heal when they are…