Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Liked ChaosWarlord’s post in the thread Day of the Militia.

Like (Post)
    I never thought I would see a day when militia actually became the main instrument of war in this game. I am, of course, talking about the surprise ending many games encountered when all of our unit were summarily banished as if Thanos himself had just…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Artillery ambiguity.

For that exact same reason I'm playing only two games at a time ;)
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread The province list TAB disappears, when panel open.

Try to clear the cache memory of your browser and restart the game. If that didn't work send a bug report.
  • FaceOffTime -

Liked bloozer’s post in the thread Morale Manipulation.

Like (Post)
    #1 is just a gamey tactic. But, it seems to have been taken care of. #2 was a legitimate WW2 tactic. There were many conquered Allied countries with governments-in-exile that caused the Axis fits and depressed their morale. A. Poland had the Home Army…
  • FaceOffTime -

Posted the thread The province list TAB disappears, when panel open.

Thread
    Hi, I am experiencing the following problem: Game Number: gameID=2839318, 2836440 (seems unrelated to a particular map), playing in Chrome browser on a Win7 machine. Bug Description: When "Province List" is hidden, its TAB is always visible alright.…
  • Delby -

Liked ChaosWarlord’s post in the thread Day of the Militia.

Like (Post)
    I never thought I would see a day when militia actually became the main instrument of war in this game. I am, of course, talking about the surprise ending many games encountered when all of our unit were summarily banished as if Thanos himself had just…
  • Mandurah -

Replied to the thread BIG BUG IN BETA- LOST UNITS WHOLE BOARD.

@EZ Dolittle Everyone lost units in FP games meaning everyone is in the same boat. The games keep going, the clock has not stopped. There is no point in waiting. Simply produce new units and fight.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

The concept outlined in this thread is viable, if anything...a good idea and might see implementation...however, my initial comment shall stand...that naval movements will, or would...take bounty as necessary. Sir Francis Drake would agree.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

So this means doing a split force, more gaming concentration is involved and thus...will mean, less sleeping hours....very concerning. This game is turning to Full time job....next is sponserships......honestly... 8) 8)
  • ChaosWarlord -

Posted the thread Day of the Militia.

Thread
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Popularity with Elite AI.

Just like in the real world going rogue on war would result in economical sanctions and maybe even a NATO deployment. In this regard the AI are not that different.
  • BMfox -

• Steiners Attack -

Replied to the thread Looking for Roleplayers.

• BMfox -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

@_Pontus_ can you finally stop whingeing about all the new bad changes. We have read your hundreds of comments in a dozen of posts and we get your opinion. You are starting to work on my nerves so I guess you have the same effect on other players as…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread BIG BUG IN BETA- LOST UNITS WHOLE BOARD.

They are aware of the problem and they are dealing with it. Well not now, it's weekend. That's also the reason why there is little communication I guess.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Poll: What Country Should I Make A "How to" Guide For Next?.

• The Legendary M -

Replied to the thread Poll: What Country Should I Make A "How to" Guide For Next?.

For the Historical campaign, how about Poland?
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread favorite movie.

my favorite movies are Deepwater Horizon and Chappaquiddick.
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread BIG BUG IN BETA- LOST UNITS WHOLE BOARD.

Thread
    It has now been a second day where the Beta/Frontier games have had all their units still missing/ It would be NICE if the company would respond to say that 1. they are aware of the problem 2. they think it will be resolved in X date 3. Or they could…
  • ike53 -

Replied to the thread Game Film and Advance Map Review.

I made mine with several columns. 4 for the city and their resources and 8 for provinces and their resources. Then made the ones bold if either a city or province were on water. Then I tried to come up with a point scheme for value, such as a city on…