Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sheltieman -

Posted the thread que.

Thread
    since you all gave us high command( which i do thank you) i cannot put buildings or units in the que
  • miguel79 -

Replied to a comment by Khabarovsk krai on miguel79’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hola dime
  • AdmiralEloc -

Replied to the thread 25 Player Historic World War Roleplay Map.

of course! We need a bunch of players to make this possible. If you know anyone else who would be interested please let them know!
  • pjrobbo -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

One more thing. I was very surprised to receive a visit from 30 level 1 tactical bombers on day 10.
  • unpredictabl -

Replied to the thread Players League April 2019 Sign UP.

hope it means April 2020 I m in user name unpredictabl Agree to all rules
  • TCKartalMapper -

Replied to the thread If I don’t have a capital, why is my moral going down?.

Well, when you lose your capitol, don't you need to build a new one, even if you take that city back ? When you don't have the capitol, the morale on every province goes down~ So, you need to build a new one lol
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Posted the thread If I don’t have a capital, why is my moral going down?.

Thread
    After a huge war between be and someone else (I won) he got my capital, but I got it back buf I still haven’t build my capital as a real capital yet I decided to not build capital But then bu moral went down, why???
  • General cdub -

Liked pjrobbo’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    My thoughts on 1.5. Played 28 days, Egypt. I wonder how many players jumped right in building infrastructure in all double resource producing provinces. Many if not all in my game. Luckily I noticed my mistake after 15 mins or so( I know, I should have…
  • General cdub -

Replied to the thread Rally Point Flags not showing up.

Quote from Ryan04px2025: “@General cdub Don't know if you were here before, a long time ago, either the entire server is down or something else happened and people were given gold as apologies. Keep scrolling in the COW homepage updates. :) By the way, I…
  • Marching in Place -

Liked BattleIvan’s post in the thread Ideas pt 3.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of a research queue for high command. We are allowed a production and construction queue, why not a research queue. I dare say it will be a wait and see thing.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Liked Nightmare_60’s post in the thread Help I can’t get into games.

Like (Post)
    i found out how to fix it I just got the app
  • Srdrake -

Now follows Rana71.

Follow
  • BabyBoss -

Liked Admiral Patch’s post in the thread Change delay time entry from slider to digital.

Like (Post)
    The current slider used for delaying unit’s movement has a range too large for any accuracy. Just make it digital and we can enter times down to the minute.
  • Tasmine -

Wrote a comment on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    As I said, THOSE guys gather up for cheating other players to win every games. They are dangerous. If they didnt planned it at begining. I wont report in here.
  • Tasmine -

Wrote a comment on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    We are here to enjoy the game. Not enjoy cheating by others.
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread How do I retire in a Game?.

once there are 3 or less active players in the match, in the newspaper near the bottom on the page you will get a small article about retiring with the option to retire. Every other user also needs to agree and select the retire option for the game to…